HappyPuppy Should Be VERY Happy Today

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » July 7th, 2011, 7:16 am

:confetti: BECAUSE IT IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!! :confetti:

HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!!!

:band: :bday2: :helloClap: :bananaDance: :bday: :bigGift:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 7th, 2011, 7:23 am

:bday:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2011, 7:58 am

Happy Birthday!!! What are the big plans for today? Dinner, dancing, PRESENTS???
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » July 7th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Happy Birthday!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby HappyPuppy » July 7th, 2011, 1:44 pm

YAY! Thanks, Friends!!!! We are going out with my dad, Harry's mom and our favorite neighbor couple to a Seafood Buffet!!!! I usually stay away from buffets cuz I can't eat the 'price-worth' but I expect a whole lot of yummy choices. My biggest b-day gift is going to be getting my hair highlighted. I'm getting a lot of grays and probably should have started full-time coloring 5 years ago but I'm embracing my natural self until I can't stand it anymore and I'm starting with highlights.... :)

I have to admit that I have forsaken 'all things dog' for the past 2 months as my dad has been diagnosed with parkinsons + dementia and the dementia side of that equation is going to be a real horror... Luckily things are not too bad yet but I've joined 2 parkinson's forums and 2 dementia forums and ordered some books - so I'm immersing myself in the learning curve right of these 2 crappy diseases. I'd rather be reading about dogs and lookign at their happy pictures!! Thank you for the nice birthday with!!!!!!!!!!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 7th, 2011, 4:13 pm

HappyPuppy wrote: My biggest b-day gift is going to be getting my hair highlighted. I'm getting a lot of grays and probably should have started full-time coloring 5 years ago but I'm embracing my natural self until I can't stand it anymore and I'm starting with highlights.... :)

:giggle: Well good for you! "Embracing our natural selves" sucks IMO. Go for the coloring!

I have to admit that I have forsaken 'all things dog' for the past 2 months as my dad has been diagnosed with parkinsons + dementia and the dementia side of that equation is going to be a real horror... Luckily things are not too bad yet but I've joined 2 parkinson's forums and 2 dementia forums and ordered some books - so I'm immersing myself in the learning curve right of these 2 crappy diseases.

I wish you all the positive vibes imaginable, in your quest to help your Dad, and yourself through this. :hug3:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » July 7th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Happy Birthday!!!
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Dukes_mom » July 7th, 2011, 6:47 pm

Happy birthday! Enjoy the yummy food!
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby HappyPuppy » July 9th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Just want to report that the seafood buffet was FABULOUS! I ate as MUCH as I could but didn't manage to make myslef miserable in pain. woo hoo I like birthday buffets! :)
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » July 9th, 2011, 2:16 pm

happy birthday! :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby hugapitbull » July 9th, 2011, 4:12 pm

Belated Happy Birthday!

Sorry it's so late, but I took a break while we were on the trip - NO FORUMS!
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 10th, 2011, 4:55 pm

A very Happy Belated!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Emi » July 11th, 2011, 4:39 am

Happy birthday :)
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby TinaMartin » July 12th, 2011, 3:49 pm

Happy after Birthday. :)
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Off-Topic