13th Annual DSO - Descent into Hell - August 20-21, 2011

IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI

Postby TheRedQueen » July 8th, 2011, 5:55 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:Alright, it breaks my heart to do this but I won't be coming this year. I just can't afford it. It would all end up on my credit card and I need to stop doing that. I'm very VERY upset but I have to be responsible. :(

I don't even have a credit car to be irresponsible WITH! LOL! And since we're no long involved in bitework I think we would only be going out to do the OB anyway. Boring (no offense to everyone else, I just really hate obedience). And I didn't get the job I was counting on anyway. No money = no fun!!

I hate obedience too, but we drive from MD to do the DSO. ;) It's not *really* obedience as you think of it...

but that sucks that you're not coming either.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby furever_pit » July 11th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Well crap. With those dates I will just be arriving home from 2.5 months in California.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 27th, 2011, 10:43 am

Can I just say again, how EXCITED we are for the DSO?

Puzzle says she'll be happy to fight it out with Fig for the last-place ribbon...lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » August 8th, 2011, 10:55 am

The ribbons are finally here. They are REALLY nice!

So, who's really in??

What dogs are you bringing, and for what levels?

Ruby - beginner and intermediate obedience
Riggs - beginner and intermediate obedience
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 8th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Me:

(obedience only)
Puzzle-beginner
Figment-beginner
Score-beginner (maybe intermediate, if he doesn't poop in the ring!)
Inara-beginner and intermediate
Ripley-beginner, if he's up for it...he'll be one month shy of his 14th birthday

John:
Sawyer-beginner (maybe intermediate)

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » August 10th, 2011, 8:45 am

Is this it from PBT? Just us, Michelle? Is Patrick going to compete with Connor this year?

Boy...we're in good shape for getting some sort of ribbon...with such a low turn-out...lol

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » August 10th, 2011, 10:12 am

As far as I know he's competing. Not sure if it's in protection or obedience though.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 10th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Janine will be there with at least one dog in Beginner Obedience.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » August 10th, 2011, 8:26 pm

well well well... I do think that Cheryl's version of hell is BSL

Posted by Cheryl Carlson on 8/9/2011, 11:27 am, in reply to "Re: Oh No.. Dog Sports Open..."

How dark the slippery slope...

when we fail to defend those that prefer a breed

that is not ours.. surely they will let us keep

Those that don't guard, don't bite, don't herd sheep...

Here's the full thread:
http://members3.boardhost.com/dogsports ... 78157.html
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 14th, 2011, 9:02 am

Hmmmm...I guess I'm only keeping Score and Puzzle then...lol They don't do any of those things! ;)

SOOOOOO excited! Taken time off of work, hopefully I'll have foster Flower out of the house before this weekend...can't wait!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » August 16th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Just figured out the crating/riding situations for our trip...bringing 12 dogs with us *faintsdeadaway*...boarding and foster dogs (boarding dogs to pay for the trip of course).

We've got two extra vari-kennels that are being stashed in the van for us to use on the trip, and for you to use at the event, Michelle. :) We also have plenty of wire crates always in the van

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » August 16th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Thanks! And your new air conditioner will fit in one of them for the return trip!!! :)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 16th, 2011, 10:10 pm

mnp13 wrote:Thanks! And your new air conditioner will fit in one of them for the return trip!!! :)

Yea...passed Stone off for the weekend, so only 11 dogs this weekend! 8)

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » August 16th, 2011, 10:27 pm

"only" and "eleven dogs" not what I generally think of in the same sentence.

Oh, and my parents took a BUNCH of photos of your dogs in their kitchen... I think they had a heart attack... lol
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 16th, 2011, 11:00 pm

mnp13 wrote:"only" and "eleven dogs" not what I generally think of in the same sentence.

Oh, and my parents took a BUNCH of photos of your dogs in their kitchen... I think they had a heart attack... lol

and that was a light weekend for us! I specifically turned down boarding dogs! :dance: :ROFL2:

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » August 17th, 2011, 6:21 am

TheRedQueen wrote:Just figured out the crating/riding situations for our trip...bringing 12 dogs with us *faintsdeadaway*...boarding and foster dogs (boarding dogs to pay for the trip of course).

I think you are a crazy lady. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 17th, 2011, 8:51 am

iluvk9 wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:Just figured out the crating/riding situations for our trip...bringing 12 dogs with us *faintsdeadaway*...boarding and foster dogs (boarding dogs to pay for the trip of course).

I think you are a crazy lady. :dance:

well....yeah. :dance: but their fees pay for my trip!

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » August 17th, 2011, 12:54 pm

If I counted correctly, SIX ARE YOURS. :shock:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » August 17th, 2011, 4:36 pm

I think it's eight???
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 17th, 2011, 9:06 pm

six are mine...one is a foster, the other foster is staying home with Braden (Score's boy). Picking up another foster on the way...and three are boarders.

Clear as mud, right?

TheRedQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Middle West