I brought him into the Vet this morning because he was limping on the knee he had surgery.
We decided on Rimadyl for a week, hoping to see it helps, then off it for a week to see if it is a bruised knee from being a dork.
If not, the surgeon will be called back to evaluate and we will go from there. Originally, his meniscus was not replaced, because it was okay. That is what we are discussing as a possible problem now.
Can I curse on here and say crap