Urban Trail Riding part 2!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » July 2nd, 2011, 11:38 am

I think I posted last year, pictures of my friend and I riding to my old High School. Yesterday a friend brought her horse out to my barn, we were only supposed to be going for a trail ride down the road but my friend suggested riding to her brothers which is actually close to my parents. So we ended up riding into part of town. It was a TON of fun. Both horses were really good up until it was time to go home. My horse was tweaking out because we left my friend at her brothers and went to my parents - she didn't want to load into the trailer, a few come to jesus moments later she lost a shoe and in the trailer ride put a huge hole in just above her eye. She can be such a dork sometimes. But regardless, I love her so much. It's great to be able to take her places and ride in heavy traffic and not worry about her being really bad or naughty. We were pretty well received by everyone we passed. It was cool.

Oh and apparently my friend's brother let her horse into his house and he took a big crap on the living room carpet. Some people are so smart :p :giggle:

Going down the road.

Made it to the main Highway, my friend Lynna and Primo.

In my parent's yard!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » July 2nd, 2011, 1:18 pm

Cairo looks so out of her element in the backyard. :giggle: I am surprised the white fence wasn't a distraction, being so close to your side.

As for the horse in the house...the stable I kept my horse at, had a pony they let in the house all the time. But their house was rather "barn like". When I slept over, I always chose to sleep in the actual barn's hay loft, as it was, shall we say, cleaner. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » July 2nd, 2011, 5:28 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Cairo looks so out of her element in the backyard. :giggle: I am surprised the white fence wasn't a distraction, being so close to your side.

As for the horse in the house...the stable I kept my horse at, had a pony they let in the house all the time. But their house was rather "barn like". When I slept over, I always chose to sleep in the actual barn's hay loft, as it was, shall we say, cleaner. 8)

Cairo was really unhappy at my parents. She would nibble here and there but she wanted to be with her buddy[who she doesn't even like!] and kept looking and listening for him. She was really good with the white fencing but we went over a bridge with weird railing and she was a little worried about it.

Yeah... I don't think I'd let my horse into my house. I think it's a problem if the barn is cleaner than your house :neener:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » July 2nd, 2011, 6:34 pm

plebayo wrote: I think it's a problem if the barn is cleaner than your house :neener:

Exactly. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby furever_pit » July 6th, 2011, 1:34 am

That looks like it was a lot of fun!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members