I'm frustrated with the cat again

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby plebayo » June 26th, 2011, 5:08 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Michelle, I recently bought a leather couch, so screw that idea. :)

Suzanne, Bo gets to run around when I am home and can watch him. Ironically, all yesterday, he chose to stay in his cage, even with the doors open. And I let him outside, when I am outside, to sit on the deck.

I can always chase him around for exercise. :mrgreen:

I have been trying to figure out his age, and I came up with 14-16.

So far the new litter smells sort of nice and he uses it, and not the floor of his cage.

What is feliway? :|

Seriously, I want to come live with you!

Feliway is a pheromone spray that is supposed to help relax your cat/make it feel more secure in it's home.

Sometimes cats get weird about their territory and smells, and this spray or diffuser, depending on what you get, is supposed to help them feel secure/like everything is okay. It isn't a drug or anything like that, it's just supposed to be a comfort thing.
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » June 26th, 2011, 6:34 pm

I used that when my dogs were puppies! I forgot what it was called. Maybe the same product. I can always plug that in near his cage. Good idea.

And you can come live with me IF you bring Cairo. :dance:
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » July 9th, 2011, 8:27 pm

I don't know what the variable is that I changed and is working, but Bo is happy as can be lounging in his crate (with the door open) and the "corn" litter is a DREAM come true for him and me. :) I love the stuff!

I got the Arm and Hammer brand and it clumps differently and better than the clay type. It smells sweet, too. I use less of it and don't have to empty the entire box every 2 days. So while it is more expensive, I don't think I am using as much.

Thanks for the litter suggestions. :wave2:
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amalie79 » July 9th, 2011, 9:05 pm

"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

Loyally Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 9th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Woo hoo!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Off-Topic