I finally know what you all mean about drinking the kool aid

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Can I come join here? [/b]
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Hi! After a proper intro you can. Here is a link that will give you some ideas of what we are looking for or you can look around at some of the others.

http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=190
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Just decided to disassociate myself with pbsmiles. Looking for a new forum to join. I own Blazer, who ironically was adopted from Smilin' Pitbull a few months ago and who is a wonderful, beautiful boy. I am currently fostering Susie, a pb mix, and her 8 5 week old pups. I'm hoping that I can get some support here for raising this litter since I'm severing ties with pbsmiles. I also have three other dogs of my own--not pitties, but rescues. Two kids, and currently in the process of a divorce. :( Someone'll have to help me with the whole picture thing, and I'll post pics of Blazer.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » May 16th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Welcome Melanie!! we are glad you are here.. what got you into the breed? how long have you owned pits? we gladly give help to anyone that needs it, so feel at home here.. oh yeah, and do you like pizza? to post your pics you can use photobucket, imageevent they are free.. since you are fostering a mom and pups for him, are you adopting them out on your own, or do they still belong to his rescue??
Maryellen
I live here

Postby girlie » May 16th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Hey savagem....Welcome to where people actually respect eachother.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Sue » May 16th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Anybody is welcome here :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Maryellen wrote:Welcome Melanie!! we are glad you are here.. what got you into the breed? how long have you owned pits? we gladly give help to anyone that needs it, so feel at home here.. oh yeah, and do you like pizza? to post your pics you can use photobucket, imageevent they are free.. since you are fostering a mom and pups for him, are you adopting them out on your own, or do they still belong to his rescue??

I thought I just posted this, but don't see it there? There is no foster agreement between us, so I don't think that he has any claim to them? I told him he had two choices--either give me the info on a foster home within 30 minutes of me and I'll do a home visit and then turn the dogs over. Or, I keep them myself and adopt them out myself. I'm beginning to wonder whether I should turn them over at all, though. This mama and pups already traveled from Georgia to Buffalo and then back down to me in CT, all in the course of 3 days. I don't think they need to go anywhere else. Oh, and for the record--I NEVER slept with him! :D
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 6:47 pm

pitcess wrote:Hey savagem....Welcome to where people actually respect eachother.

Respect? I'd almost forgotten that it existed in this world! :shock:
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » May 16th, 2006, 6:48 pm

savagem wrote:Oh, and for the record--I NEVER slept with him! :D

:spit:

Welcome! :wave:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 6:50 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
savagem wrote:Oh, and for the record--I NEVER slept with him! :D

:spit:

Welcome! :wave:

Thanks, Alyssa!
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby girlie » May 16th, 2006, 7:04 pm

"slept with him"

Funny stuff!!! lol
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » May 16th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Hello Melanie

Very surprised to see you here, but I am sure you will find that you enjoy this forum.

I know I do :D
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Marinepits » May 16th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Well, interesting to see you here. What brings you by? :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Asta » May 16th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Hello and welcome :wave:

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Hoyden wrote:Hello Melanie

Very surprised to see you here, but I am sure you will find that you enjoy this forum.

I know I do :D

Why are you surprised?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Marinepits wrote:Well, interesting to see you here. What brings you by? :)

I have a pit-mix mama and pups to foster and place. I've never fostered pups this young before. No longer trust pbsmiles or many of the people on it, so I was hoping to come here for advice?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 8:15 pm

savagem wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Well, interesting to see you here. What brings you by? :)

I have a pit-mix mama and pups to foster and place. I've never fostered pups this young before. No longer trust pbsmiles or many of the people on it, so I was hoping to come here for advice?

We'll do whatever we can to help the puppies. No worries there.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby savagem » May 16th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Awesome! That's my main reason for joining right now. I was starting to feel like pbsmiles was poisoning me every time I signed on there. I really want to just leave and not look back, but I do still need support with these puppies.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » May 16th, 2006, 8:26 pm

Yup, all for helping out the dogs and pups. :thumbsup:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Next

Return to Introductions