Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » May 6th, 2011, 5:00 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:OMG that was awesome! I needed that! :hysterical:

You are welcome, bird #2. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » May 7th, 2011, 10:45 pm

I bought a tanning package and got carried away. I look freaking insane. What was I thinking? :?
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » May 8th, 2011, 6:17 am

Are you orange? :giggle: You can always use a loofah and scrub some of it off.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » May 8th, 2011, 1:06 pm

My brother asked me if I was a hot tamale lol. I did the actual tanning, not spray tan so I can't. It fades away kind of fast if you don't keep going. Yesterday was my last day so I think I will be okay. :crazy2:
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » May 8th, 2011, 10:09 pm

I'm packing for John and Bean right now...next up, Bean bath
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 14th, 2011, 8:38 pm

I have reached a new height of nerdiness - I am reading "Mac OS X Snow Leopard - the missing manual." For FUN. Education too, but that goes along with fun. Hi, my name is Liz, and I am a NERD. And proud of it.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » May 15th, 2011, 8:57 am

Verizon is happy with Joyce and I again. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » May 15th, 2011, 12:17 pm

Missy, I got the thank you call from Verizon, too!!! :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » May 15th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Hopefully after June 13th, they will be sending us credit on our accounts for texting so much :wink:
madremissy

Postby Jenn » May 18th, 2011, 2:08 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I figured....Michelle, Liz and Jenn. If there is another that seems like a big mouth, I am going with Debbie.

:spit:

It is extremely cruel to put cookies on each side of the fruit snacks in the vending machine.. :nono:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » May 18th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Well, it seems Michelle, Liz an Jenn have grown up and flown away. Or Debbie ate them.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » June 2nd, 2011, 5:45 pm

Just made a big batch of Strawberry "One-bite" brownies for the Strawberry festival on Saturday. We're setting up a booth...and selling dog treats and asst. goodies
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » June 6th, 2011, 5:10 pm

I ordered the movie Toothfairy because The Rock looked hot in the preview lol. It actually was a funny movie.
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » June 6th, 2011, 8:40 pm

It is very nice to have your children come to visit but after a while it is even nicer to see them leave to go home. :wink: I am exhausted!!!!
madremissy

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2011, 10:19 am

Supposed to hit the high 90s today...with a heat index of 100-105...so we spent an hour and a half outside this morning playing...while it was a balmy 86...:)

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » June 15th, 2011, 10:43 pm

I just got back from my neighbor's house...she was drunk, and convinced that her cat was dying. I did this about a year ago for her dog. She loves me for this.

TheRedQueen

Postby madremissy » June 16th, 2011, 9:28 am

We finally got some rain last night. It has not rained in over a month. Even though it had terrible lightening with the storm I went outside on the porched and appreciated every drop.
madremissy

Postby Pit♥bull » June 16th, 2011, 10:41 am

madremissy wrote:We finally got some rain last night. It has not rained in over a month. Even though it had terrible lightening with the storm I went outside on the porched and appreciated every drop.

Can you send us some :|
We are currently 20+ inch below normal for the year and all county's in our area have banned fireworks for the 4th.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 21st, 2011, 4:03 pm

John is currently on the phone with child services turning in his sister for neglect.
:clap:

TheRedQueen

Postby TinaMartin » June 21st, 2011, 4:18 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:John is currently on the phone with child services turning in his sister for neglect.
:clap:

:shock:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic