It's been a long time...lost my dogs in the divorce :-(

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 1st, 2011, 6:32 pm

Hey everyone...I have hesitated to even log in here and say hi...many of you are on facebook and it seems the forum life is no longer applicable to my new life. I went though a terrible divorce, I lost my house, and my husband got custody of my dogs...I miss them terribly...I do have my old lady Grizzabella Stoner Kitty and my boyfriend has a pitbull mix named Emily...she is a sweetie but I have a very hard time getting really close with his dogs. I moved to middle-ish NY in the cultural wasteland of the Mohawk Valley...we have amish people here...I almost crashed into an amish cart the other day driving 55 mph on a side road!

Also...I have a request for the facebookers...without going into nasty details...I cannot lose a contest on facebook to Harvest Honey...it would be the worst slap ever in my face...ex's totally suck...and Harvest Honey is out for real life blood...so if you have a facebook account go to the vibetribe photo contest and Like my photo...I am in the ying/yang dress...then tell all your friends to vote for me...no pressure at all...but it would help me give a good karma slap!

http://apps.facebook.com/vibes_photo/userphoto/show/22

I miss you guys...find me on facebook...search for wyldmoonwoman and you will find me...or send an e-mail to researchrn12019@aol.com
Love Lisa :-)
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 1st, 2011, 6:52 pm

LISA!!!!! I am so happy to hear from you, as I think about you often. :) I am VERY sorry you have lost your dogs, as I know you loved them immensely. :(

I don't have a facebook account but I BEG ALL MY PBT FRIENDS to help Lisa out!!! She is a WONDERFUL WOMAN and I would consider it a personal favor if you all voted for her!

I also wish you a new beginning where you are able to put your past behind you and have new opportunities in life.

Don't be a stranger here! :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 1st, 2011, 7:27 pm

OMG Joyce...I think of you often also...I see Debby and Michelle on FB...but no Joyce...I miss you...I won't be a stranger...Since you can't see the picture I will share it for you here...and facebookers please go and like my photo in the contest...it's a call to action!

"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby hugapitbull » June 1st, 2011, 7:58 pm

Hey Lisa! Good to see you again.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby iluvk9 » June 1st, 2011, 8:11 pm

LOOK HOW THIN YOU GOT!!! All that bike riding really paid off! And that is quite a dress. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » June 1st, 2011, 9:05 pm

So sorry about the divorce. Where are you in the Mohawk Valley? My sister lives right up the road from an Amish family too, there aren't many around there!

I'll go vote!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 1st, 2011, 9:49 pm

Near Herkimer...not much out here...Thanks for voting! I am going to find more pictures for Joyce
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 1st, 2011, 9:49 pm

Near Herkimer...not much out here...Thanks for voting! I am going to find more pictures for Joyce
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 1st, 2011, 9:55 pm

For Joyce...my new Man and I taken last week...we are so very happy :-)

Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 2nd, 2011, 5:34 am

Oh, Lisa, I can see how much you two are in love! GREAT PHOTO. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » June 3rd, 2011, 2:37 pm

:wave2: voted
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Off-Topic