My sweet girl

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby jlhill4319 » May 29th, 2011, 3:41 am

Hello...
I have a 8 month old pit/shar pei mix. I work at a coffee shop and when I saw her through the window, I fell in love. It took my husband a little convincing, but now I swear he loves her more than me. :) She gets to go everywhere with him. He is self employed and takes her to his office and all his meetings. I have grown up with labs and golden retrievers, but I have never had a more smart, sweet, and loyal dog!
jlhill4319
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » May 29th, 2011, 2:55 pm

Welcome to PBT... We love pictures. :|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 29th, 2011, 5:20 pm

Welcome to the forum. :wave2: I think that is great that she gets to spend her day doing fun stuff. :dance:

As for you previously owning Labs and Goldens...well...look at my avatar. Lenny was with me during his "golden years" and recently passed. I also have a big pony, er...Labradork. Everyone here will agree, THEY DON'T GET ANY SMARTER THAN TRUMAN. :giggle:

How did you come across PBT?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » May 29th, 2011, 11:48 pm

WELCOME!! :wave2:
So what Did You name this Lucky girl, eh?? :wink:

And YES, WE LOVE pictures....while You wait for approval to post elsewhere in the board, toss a few pictures to keep us happy!!

And yeah...How DID you find us?? *did you follow a rainbow??">>> :dance: :dance:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Return to Introductions