Best flashlights in the world...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby DemoDick » January 14th, 2006, 2:09 am

For anyone who gives a rip, these guys make the best damn flashlights anywhere in the world. I own a couple of G2 Nitrolons and an E2D Executive Defender, and will be ordering a 618FGA Weaponlight for my Tactical Remington 870 soon. These guys put the same quality into their flashlights that the Germans put into their cars.

http://www.surefire.com

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby CinderDee » January 14th, 2006, 4:23 am

I love flashlights.

Thanks for the link! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Purple » January 22nd, 2006, 8:58 am

It's so hard to find a good flashlight....Thanks for the tip!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 10:57 pm

Those are really cute. I like my flashlights big!
This is the one I have now. A 4D-cell MagLite.
And this is the one I want, a 6 Dcell MagLite. In red. *purrrr*

I really shouldn't like flashlights this much. It's unhealthy :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Purple » January 23rd, 2006, 11:12 pm

Oh, baby I have the twin to your red one...in PURPLE!!

And you're right about the obsession....if you can post pics of your flashlight, well, you just may be a redneck........
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 11:13 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, baby I have the twin to your red one...in [color=violet]PURPLE!!!!!![/color]

This is me sitting over here, jealous. I need to hurry up and find a place that sells that bad boy!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby DemoDick » January 23rd, 2006, 11:30 pm

Those little Surefires are WAY brighter than anything Maglight makes, and you can literally saw a Maglight in half with a hard anodized model. The larger models will do retinal damage when shined directly into the eyes and will start fires if left on.

I carry an E2D Defender pretty much wherever I go. Can't do that with a D-cell Maglight.

I wonder what Freud would say about the attraction to larger flashlights? :)

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 11:30 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, baby I have the twin to your red one...in PURPLE!!

And you're right about the obsession....if you can post pics of your flashlight, well, you just may be a redneck........

:fastRoll: :fastRoll:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 11:32 pm

DemoDick wrote:Those little Surefires are WAY brighter than anything Maglight makes, and you can literally saw a Maglight in half with a hard anodized model. The larger models will do retinal damage when shined directly into the eyes and will start fires if left on.

I carry an E2D Defender pretty much wherever I go. Can't do that with a D-cell Maglight.

I wonder what Freud would say about the attraction to larger flashlights? :)

Demo Dick

Well I have smaller flashlights for regular use, but like to keep my massive MagLite on me when I'm driving, or at night I keep it next to my bed like a bat because I live alone and my dog would probably sleep through intruders anyway. Safety first!
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 11:33 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, baby I have the twin to your red one...in PURPLE!!

Hey, man, it's not my EXACT flashlight! It's just what it looks like. Mine's silver and missing the button to turn it on and off.
I am NOT a redneck *stomps off to truck with a 3 inch lift, huge tires, and a gun rack*

KIDDING!!!! :D
SisMorphine

Postby DemoDick » January 23rd, 2006, 11:37 pm

So you're telling me you like a bigger flashlight because you live alone, and that you keep it by the bed...

Yeah, we need Dr. Freud to take a look at this one. :)

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 11:40 pm

DemoDick wrote:So you're telling me you like a bigger flashlight because you live alone, and that you keep it by the bed...

Yeah, we need Dr. Freud to take a look at this one. :)

Demo Dick

Hey man, I'm a single girl, I don't even think Freud would have to think about this one very long.

:laugh1:
SisMorphine

Postby Miles » January 23rd, 2006, 11:43 pm

Whats next? People going to get Purple Ribbons at the flashlight show!?
Miles
Just Whelped

Return to Off-Topic