Happy Birthday, Ino!!! (((Pic Heavy)))

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » May 1st, 2011, 2:30 pm

He's growing up so fast!!! Today is his birthday, his gotcha day is July 2nd and I can not believe it has almost been 3 years since I brought the goofy little puppy home!! Now he is a great big boy and I love him more and more each day that we spend together. To many more great years with my goober!!!! :beerChug: :bday:

Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 1st, 2011, 2:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INO!!!!
:confetti: :loveU: :bananaDance: :bday2: :cheer:

I have a hard time believing he was EVER "puppy size"!! I love the pool photos...I kept thinking; "TIDAL WAVE"!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby furever_pit » May 1st, 2011, 2:50 pm

Happy Birthday handsome!!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Ino » May 1st, 2011, 2:54 pm

I swear, he was a tiny pathetic looking pup when I got him (and the first few months while he was trying to grow into his eyes, ears and feet). Here are some Ino growing up pics:

And him as of yesterday.....
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 1st, 2011, 4:11 pm

OMG he was so tiny!!! :bday:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » May 1st, 2011, 4:40 pm

Thanks, ladies!! He is relaxing today....he's napped most of it away- but that is what he likes to do :| . We spent the night at a friends house with her 4 dogs Fri night and he did some swimming and playing, so he was beat when we got home. He's the best area rug ever!!!! :D I am going to boil some ground chicken and kale to add to his dinner kibble and I bought 2 little cupcakes from the pet store for him and his little schnauzer/beagle mix girlfriend that we walk with nightly. I figure it will be a chill day with a small celebration. He got his toys already and played with them in between naps. I love my big goober-dog!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 1st, 2011, 4:47 pm

OMG HE WAS SO TINY!!!!!! 8)

I bet your cats were surprised when he grew up.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » May 1st, 2011, 5:05 pm

Ino is so stinking adorable. I don't know what it is but much like the saying 'blonds have more fun' I think brindles have more fun!

It's really interesting too as a puppy he looks all pit but as an adult you can see the bulldog coming out.

Happy Birthday Ino!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Ino » May 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

iluvk9 wrote: bet your cats were surprised when he grew up.

:morph: He was under 5 lbs when I brought him home at 8 weeks old....he had a lot of awkward features during his growing and looked a bit out of proportion- but I loved him anyway :D . One of his sisters that was bigger than him at 8 wks is now only 40 lbs and Ino was 78 at his last vet visit. The cats kicked his arse a few times when he was small and he learned to respect them when they start getting annoyed. He does well with avoiding Punkin's wrath!! It is comical seeing Ino chase Punkin out of the room only to see it turned around when they come back through the room with Ino holding his butt low to the ground with his tail tucked and Punkin close behind him :giggle: . They really do well together though. Ino now lets the cats walk on him when he is under the blanket (the cats have no idea they are standing on him though). He used to give a slight growl but now he accepts that they will walk where they want. Ino allows Punkin to claim the table areas (kitchen and living room) as his turf :rolleyes2: and since they have such an understanding, it is always interesting but peaceful in the house (unless Ino sniffs a random cats scent on our walk- then it is straight to the bath before Punkin gives him the smackdown....atleast Punkin starts growling and hissing which gives me the warning that I need to wash Ino before hell breaks loose :doh: )!!! I think the true love is in Ino's kitty ear washes though- the cats cant resist it :| !!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Ino » May 1st, 2011, 5:28 pm

Oh, and Joyce- the kiddie pool is no more for now. It lasted two days before he got annoyed at the fish patterns in the plastic because he could not move them like he did with the river rocks in NY- so he bit the edge of the steps that lead to the slide and made several puncture holes :rolleyes2: . I have to find something nontoxic to patch it with. I am thinking caulking but havent had the time to try.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 1st, 2011, 6:58 pm

Ino wrote:Oh, and Joyce- the kiddie pool is no more for now. It lasted two days before he got annoyed at the fish patterns in the plastic because he could not move them like he did with the river rocks in NY- so he bit the edge of the steps that lead to the slide and made several puncture holes :rolleyes2:

LMAO
Ino wrote: Ino now lets the cats walk on him when he is under the blanket (the cats have no idea they are standing on him though).

LMAO X 2
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Gallery and Cinema