Good thoughts for Slurpee please...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 24th, 2011, 8:15 am

Good lord. I don't login yesterday and look what I miss. You have a firm talking to with both Slurpee and John and tell them to knock this crap off. >(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Pit♥bull » April 24th, 2011, 9:21 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Good lord. I don't login yesterday and look what I miss. You have a firm talking to with both Slurpee and John and tell them to knock this crap off. >(

X10
:goodthoughts: for ALL :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » April 24th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Well Slurpee finally peed...and it's clear, no blood that I can see...hoping that this continues! John's feeling good too.

I haven't had much time to snuggle with my slurpee-kitten with everything going on...so I'm taking a book downstairs when I get back home again...so we can have a purr-lap session. He is feeling pretty good...all purrs, rubs and snuggles when I check on him. :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » April 24th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Does anyone else see the irony here? Slurpee has peeing problems and John has a kidney stone, hence a possible peeing problem? :hearNoEvil:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » April 24th, 2011, 8:42 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:so we can have a purr-lap session. He is feeling pretty good...all purrs, rubs and snuggles when I check on him. :)
Are we talking John or Slurpee. :D
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » April 24th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Yeah, it only seems fair that John gets a purr-lap session as well.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » April 25th, 2011, 5:47 am

Pit♥Bull wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:so we can have a purr-lap session. He is feeling pretty good...all purrs, rubs and snuggles when I check on him. :)
Are we talking John or Slurpee. :D

:giggle:
Shouldn't John have his own thread?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » April 25th, 2011, 5:35 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Yeah, it only seems fair that John gets a purr-lap session as well.

lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » April 25th, 2011, 5:35 pm

oh, and note: The cat gets his own thread, John gets a side bar. ;)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » April 25th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Continued "feel better" thoughts for both of them!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Previous

Return to Off-Topic