Jackassery Junction -- Joke of the Day!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Pit♥bull » March 2nd, 2011, 8:11 am

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her husband.. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:

"Rome? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty.. You're crazy to go to Rome . So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser.. " That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome'sTiber River called Teste."

"Don't go any further.. I know that place. Everybody thinks its gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot. And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really! What'd he say ?"

He said: "Who the smurf did your hair?"
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » March 15th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Charlie Sheen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 24th, 2011, 6:46 pm

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?'
To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says: 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Pit♥bull » March 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » April 15th, 2011, 9:59 am

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica - where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! !

It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of
compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow"

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

"Then they kick him in the ice hole."
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » April 20th, 2011, 7:08 am

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number… and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....

'Go get your Mother'
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 20th, 2011, 7:13 am

lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Pit♥bull » April 22nd, 2011, 1:25 pm

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning.
I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff."
"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.
"I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole
using my stuff.."
She looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » May 4th, 2011, 9:33 am

"This week the GOP is learning to be more sensitive. For the first time in history, a rich guy got killed in a home invasion and Republicans didn't assume a black man was responsible." -stolen from internet
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby stompanato » May 26th, 2011, 11:08 pm

stompanato
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 27th, 2011, 7:17 am

lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

pitbullmamaliz

Postby Pit♥bull » June 1st, 2011, 10:59 am

hub.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenn » June 3rd, 2011, 2:42 pm

stompanato wrote:Image

lmao lmao lmao
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Dukes_mom » June 14th, 2011, 1:22 am

Daddy loves it when mommy mows the law

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/file ... /FPRWo.jpg
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » June 21st, 2011, 6:19 pm

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing!

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing..

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house, walked home .... and left it there all night.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 6th, 2011, 5:56 pm

A woman was sipping on a glass of wine, while sitting on the patio with her husband, and she says, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you" ... Her husband asks, "Is that you, or the wine talking?" ... She replies, "It's me...talking to the wine."
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Pit♥bull » July 14th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Here's the true story on Bin Laden:

Imagine living with 3 wives in one compound and never leaving the
house for 5 years.

It is now been learned that Bin Laden called the US Navy Seals himself!!!!
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 25th, 2011, 9:53 pm

INSTALLING COOLER WEATHER.....
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 54% DONE.
Installation delayed....please wait. Installation failed.
Fatal 404 error: Weather not found. "Cooler Weather" cannot be located. The weather you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

TheRedQueen

Postby Pit♥bull » August 2nd, 2011, 10:57 am

Ed and Nancy met while on a singles cruise. They were immediately attracted to each other, and spent all their days together sunning on the deck. When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart, Ed was ecstatic. When they got back home, he immediately started asking her out.

Within just a few weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage.

Before I get a little box out of my pocket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I spend my weekends watching golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. Some days, that's all I can think about. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are, and I love golf too; but, since you're being totally honest with me, I need to be totally honest with you too. Until I met you on the cruise, I had spent the past ten years being a hooker."

"Oh wow! I see," Ed replied........... He, paused, looked down at the table, and was silent for a moment. Nancy was afraid she had blown her chance to marry a really nice man.

Ed sat there silently, deep in serious thought, then he quickly replied, "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 2nd, 2011, 8:48 pm

lol

pitbullmamaliz

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic