WTF?!? rent a puppy ??

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby HappyPuppy » April 3rd, 2011, 1:32 pm

What a great idea.... NOT!!!! Nice way to screw up a bunch of puppies!
http://www.yelp.com/html/puppy_deal/
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » April 3rd, 2011, 1:45 pm

ya they have rent a dog things I've seen too. Not too popular, yet...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby plebayo » April 3rd, 2011, 1:56 pm

Just... WOW.

Is that really real?
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » April 3rd, 2011, 2:53 pm

I am afraid to ask what they do when the puppy becomes a dog and is no longer "cute" and "a money maker".
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Tubular Toby » April 3rd, 2011, 3:34 pm

Maybe it's just me, but a new puppy every month sounds like my own personal hell...

Based on the ridiculous reviews and the fact that when you click on it, a little dog comes out and eats whatever you click on, I'm going to go with this particular one is fake. Haha, let's hope so anyway.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2011, 9:46 pm

Read the reviews - I'm calling "fake"
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby plebayo » April 4th, 2011, 3:35 am

mnp13 wrote:Read the reviews - I'm calling "fake"

That's kind of what made me say 'hmm'.

This must be like 'Bonsai Cat' lol.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby copperlegend » April 4th, 2011, 9:27 pm

April fools, I'm guessing
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » April 5th, 2011, 5:53 am

:doh: Then I am a fool in April because I believed it.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dukes_mom » April 6th, 2011, 1:16 am

lol that's just silly. I know some idiots that would probably join it though.
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » April 6th, 2011, 8:04 am

I have a puppy for rent.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » April 6th, 2011, 8:15 pm

Oh em gee that can't be real. Look a that comment about the crappy puppy eating the box of cocoa puffs, the dog would be dead!
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » April 6th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Ohiodogtrainers wrote:Oh em gee that can't be real. Look a that comment about the crappy puppy eating the box of cocoa puffs, the dog would be dead!

Why would a puppy be dead after eating a box of cocoa puffs? Sick to its stomach, sure...but dead?

I mean, my puppy ate 2# of Beneful and she survived...and didn't even have diarrhea in her crate.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby plebayo » April 6th, 2011, 9:46 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
Ohiodogtrainers wrote:Oh em gee that can't be real. Look a that comment about the crappy puppy eating the box of cocoa puffs, the dog would be dead!

Why would a puppy be dead after eating a box of cocoa puffs? Sick to its stomach, sure...but dead?

I mean, my puppy ate 2# of Beneful and she survived...and didn't even have diarrhea in her crate.

Maybe she was thinking of chocolate toxicity? Which is an entirely different discussion because I don't know how much REAL cocoa cocoa puffs has in it.

My dog has you beat eating 5lbs[roughly] of dog food. Of course, 2lbs to a puppy would be a lot too :nono: I should take a picture of the x-ray - her stomach was squished into her chest and she was very uncomfortable and bloated. Of course she didn't learn her lesson and at about 1.5lb of cat food about a year later... Bad dog :neener:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TheRedQueen » April 6th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Yeah, but honestly...chocolate toxicity from a box of cereal? Even if it were real...I can't imagine the pup would be anything but a bit sick. ;)

Oh...and sorry... I have you beat. My basset hound ate *MOST* of a 20# bag of food one time...we don't know exactly how much...but it was down to the bottom and it was a fairly new bag. That was a bad time. I can look back and laugh now.

the fun thing about Galaxie eating the food was that it was *Beneful*...I thought for sure she'd have diarrhea leaking out of every orifice

TheRedQueen

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » April 7th, 2011, 9:31 am

TheRedQueen wrote:

I mean, my puppy ate 2# of Beneful and she survived...and didn't even have diarrhea in her crate.[/q ]

I was thinking of chocolate. But yeah that's a good point about how much chocolate is really in there. Idk I don't eat cereal like ever besides the occasional box of special K.
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » April 7th, 2011, 9:31 am

TheRedQueen wrote:

I mean, my puppy ate 2# of Beneful and she survived...and didn't even have diarrhea in her crate.[/q ]

I was thinking of chocolate. But yeah that's a good point about how much chocolate is really in there. Idk I don't eat cereal like ever besides the occasional box of special K.
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Return to Off-Topic