Pitbull rips off lip

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby Asta » May 14th, 2006, 5:45 am

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/s ... 34,00.html

Yeah so its in swedish but c´est la vie!
Anyhoo, a 45 year old man was loading up his car with groceries when the dog apparently attacked from pretty much nowhere. Got ahold of the mans lip and before he could say ouch he saw it lying on the ground.
Atleast he was clear enough to put the lip in a bag and they sewed it back again. It was saved by using leeches.
It hasnt been reported to the police.
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 14th, 2006, 8:19 pm

Okay, really could've done without the pic of the leeches. Leeches creep me out. :puke:
Obviously the attack in general sucks too. I wonder why it hasn't been reported yet?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Malli » May 14th, 2006, 9:57 pm

holy crap I didn't know they still used leaches

Thats a lovely picture of a Pit Bull they chose to use :(
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mistee06 » May 15th, 2006, 4:32 am

leeches scare me.... :( how sad about the pic they used though :(
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Asta » May 15th, 2006, 4:49 am

Yeah its a cute bully in the pic. It didnt say why he hasnt reported it though which makes me wonder a little...He only said that it could be a kid next time *gah*

I was looking for another article too, couldnt find it though, where a French Bullterrier was attacked and almost killed like a week ago in the same area down south in Sweden. The pit owner apparently even tried biting his dogs ear in order for it to let go, but it didnt!

On a separate note:
Yeah leeches are very common, well in Sweden atleast. Mainly for hand and feet surgery to get the blood flowing so that the body will rebuild bloodvessels and keep the tissue or piece alive :) Its veeeeery efficent!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL