Non Slip Shoes

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Tubular Toby » March 21st, 2011, 6:51 pm

I just got a job at Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt! I will be mostly working in the back/cleaning machines, but also some out front. I am pretty excited about being in the back... Retail wore me out up front all the time. Haha, but I need non slip shoes. It's been years since I've looked at them and I always just ordered through my job. Does anyone have any recommendations for brands or styles? I want something that doesn't look anything like a combat boot (slip on is fine!) but also something affordable. Under $40, for sure.

I am going to some local shoe stores tonight to see if they have anything, but also open to shopping online. Comfort is a must! If you have a comfortable pair, do share! If you have a pair that fell apart/held up a lot time, all good information.

Thanks in advance!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » March 21st, 2011, 6:54 pm

Try this site?
http://www.slipgrips.com/products/searc ... lip_shoes/

Congrats on the new job!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 21st, 2011, 7:29 pm

Crocs are pretty good in the non-slip category, VERY VERY comfortable, and last for-ev-er.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SLS61185 » March 21st, 2011, 8:20 pm

I've had the same pair of non-slip shoes for work, for the last four years.... I got'em at Wal-Mart.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Off-Topic