Disgusting! o_O

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TheRedQueen » November 27th, 2008, 10:51 am

It's amazing that we love them so much...

:crazy2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SisMorphine » November 27th, 2008, 11:20 am

Teeny likes to clean Blue's eyes and his how-do-ya-do. She is obsessive about it. I constantly have to remind her that though they both come from Maine, they're in Massachusetts now and we don't do that with our siblings :shock:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby call2arms » December 6th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Jessie looooooves to find seagull poop in the grass, nibble at it (she shoves her face on the ground and tries to "get" the poop with her front teeth), and then furiously roll on it for hours on end. I literally have to drag her away from it.

Other than that, she loves to roll on dead animals, she'll eat cat poop if she has a chance, now we have a gate that keeps her from getting there... Years ago my cat had clumping litter, and she'd get into it, and then she'd have clumps of clay in her front teeth. GUILTY!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Tiger » December 7th, 2008, 11:12 pm

severedties wrote:More than once I woke up to The Boop humping my pillow while creepily staring at me...then seeing that I'm awake, she will stop and slowly lay down and act like she's sleeping....weirdo.

hahahahahahahaha

~Tiger
Doja; TT, CGC, CD, CDX, UD
Gracie; TT, CGC, CD, CDX, UD, UDX
Otis; CD, CDX
Domino; CD, CDX
Come visit http://NTBBC.com - "Changing One Mind At A Time"
You are given but one life to live, use it wisely....
Tiger
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Tubular Toby » December 8th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Toby loves to lick the floors. Drives me nuts.

Otherwise, he doesn't do a whole lot of disgusting things because I usually end up telling him to stop. haha

He does try to eat goose poop at the lake though. Also occasionally is a butt dragger.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby jnreem » December 14th, 2008, 5:25 pm

buddy is gross to and does very odd things, like has to be in the bathroom when im in the tub and will drink the water until you make him stop, he chews on dirty underwear ( i found a hole in my victoria secrets underwear the other day :cuss: )and socks, will lay down right below your feet when your going to the bathroom, oh and this isn't gross but everytime you brush your teeth he has to do his too, so we got him a doggie tooth brush and toothpaste.. the list goes on
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » March 8th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I remembered this thread vaguely and did a search for it... Why? Well, because I walked outside this morning, much like I do every morning to feed the cats.... Yet this morning was a little different, as I immediately shrieked at what looked like a RODENT HEAD of some sort, and one small piece of it's insides on my back porch.. Thanks cats, you're disgusting. :puke:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Dukes_mom » March 9th, 2011, 1:09 am

This thread makes me so happy that Duke doesn't eat cat poop yuck. He tried a couple times when we first got Miss Kitty, but we put a stop to that instantly.

Duke LOVES dirty underwear. You don't dare leave underwear out of the hamper. If it is in the hamper, he doesn't care about it. Leave it on the floor next to the hamper, and he will roll and lick and chew, until you stop him.

Also, very happy my cats are indoor kitties. I don't get special presents to show they "love" me lol
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » March 9th, 2011, 10:58 am

if its gross Gator does it. The list is way to long!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby PetieMarie22 » March 9th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Petie is also a catpoop/underwear/anything rotting on the lawn eater. She also has this really weird fetish with wash clothes!! LOVES them!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 20th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Deebo likes to eat his poo, but only if its fresh. Usually he poops, turns around, and eats. I have to stand out there and as soon as he poops, i start yelling to get him away from it. He also likes to sit kinda slouched, almost like a person, which makes his "uknow" stick out, and then he bends down between his front legs and licks it. It is just the most disgusting thing to see and hear!!! lol Ziva is a very non gross princess.♥
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby TheRedQueen » March 20th, 2011, 11:34 pm

My guys have been in heaven with the hikes we've been doing lately...because of the HORSE POOP.

It worries me that Inara might eat some with ivermectin in it...but so far she isn't a poop eater. Puzzle and Score LOVE to snack though. Blech!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby plebayo » March 21st, 2011, 12:26 am

TheRedQueen wrote:My guys have been in heaven with the hikes we've been doing lately...because of the HORSE POOP.

It worries me that Inara might eat some with ivermectin in it...but so far she isn't a poop eater. Puzzle and Score LOVE to snack though. Blech!

There's nothing yummier than horse poop and hoof trimmings! I took a hip x-ray of LiLo and she had all of this stuff in her poop on the film - turns out it was pieces of hoof :P

Horse poop and Chicken poop are big with my dogs. I try not to let them eat much of it though because I have had them puke it up and it smells HORRIBLE!

Something really disgusting that I'm sure my dogs would do too is when we lance ear hematomas or abscesses on dogs they usually want to lick up the pus/bloody fluid. That is pretty darn disgusting.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Dukes_mom » March 21st, 2011, 11:26 am

plebayo wrote:Horse poop and Chicken poop are big with my dogs. I try not to let them eat much of it though because I have had them puke it up and it smells HORRIBLE!

Oh I've had the horse poop thrown up before by Duke. I don't get grossed out by puke, I'm use to it. But that horse puke had my eyes watering and gagging, I almost died.

And I am chooseing to ignore your puss blood comment lol. I'll get sick if I think about it.
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk