Lulu & Riddick, Homes/fosters needed

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 16th, 2011, 5:15 pm

♥Lulu♥ is a 6 month old APBT that was rescued from a bad situation that left her with a few bumps(broken jaw/rib). She is a beautiful Blue-nose, blue fawn, with pretty hazel/blue eyes. She will be on the bigger side, I would say bout 60-65lbs. Very sweet, constantly wants to cuddle, she is just a big baby. A little shy around strangers(barks and runs away), but warms up quickly. So she will need to be further socialized. Already knows how to come, sit and down! Is about 70% potty trained, as long as you take her out every couple of hrs she will not mess inside. Sleeps all through the night if she's in bed with you(up to 12 hrs). She has all her shots, and is spayed. Lulu is great with all dogs, and ok with cats(she constantly wants to smell them). I am looking for a forever home that is knowledgeable of the breed, and a responsible dog owner. Or a foster home that would have the time to socialize her further.

♥Riddick♥ Is a 2-3year old red, red nose, ridge back(razorback), APBT that I almost hit by a car. Found the owner who told me that "he let him loose cuz he dont want him no more" and wouldn't take him back.He is little, bout 40-45lbs. He is good with all dogs, but wants to eat my cats real bad. He is crate trained, and seems to be ok in the house, but u have to watch him. He is the worst counter-surfer I have ever met. With people he is shy at first, but once you scratch him, he loves you, and you can do anything with him. Loves belly rubs, and to cuddle! Very athletic!! Would do great in any sport. Very drivey with lots of focus. And boy is he fast! Not good for a home with a child, does tend to jump. He is neutered, and has his shots.

As for rehoming fees, I have about $200 in to Riddick, and about $600 in to Lulu. So I was asking $100 for Riddick, and $200 for Lulu. I thought that was fair.

We are unable to care for 4 dogs anymore. My boyfriend just broke his neck in 2 places, and his back in 4 places by wrapping a car around a pole. And he did not have insurance. So financially, we now are going to struggle now. And I no longer have the time for them, since I have to take care of BF in every way. Any help to lessen my load would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm

I had lunch with Kristina today and we talked about this... Both Riddick and Lulu were going to be fosters; indeterminate length fosters, but fosters non-the-less.

Hopefully someone has space. :)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » March 16th, 2011, 9:17 pm

I'd step up and help, but the cat thing...no-can-do...I just got rid of my cat-hating foster, I can't do another one right now. Do you have any pics or anything that can be easily shared?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 17th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Lulu doesn't eat cats! :D

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby TheRedQueen » March 19th, 2011, 12:20 am

Rolex+Deebo wrote:Lulu doesn't eat cats! :D

Can't bring another female in here either...that hasn't gone so well for us lately. :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 19th, 2011, 7:01 pm

darn it! lol

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 21st, 2011, 5:05 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 21st, 2011, 5:09 pm

Look at those muscles!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Tubular Toby » March 21st, 2011, 5:27 pm

Lulu is absolutely gorgeous and Riddick is ripped! Wish I was close enough/had the resources to help foster. Good luck!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby furever_pit » March 21st, 2011, 9:53 pm

They are great looking dogs!
Good luck finding homes for them.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » March 21st, 2011, 10:34 pm

Lulu is so cute! Riddick is handsome!

TheRedQueen

Postby LMM » March 22nd, 2011, 8:59 am

How has Lulu not found a home!? I can courtesy crosspost these two. The write ups and pics are all here! I wish we could help but we are tapped for fosters too :(
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby madremissy » March 22nd, 2011, 9:26 am

Holy muscles look at those dogs. LuLu's face is absolutely stunning. Wow what gorgeous dogs.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 22nd, 2011, 9:48 am

LMM wrote:How has Lulu not found a home!? I can courtesy crosspost these two. The write ups and pics are all here! I wish we could help but we are tapped for fosters too :(

Because she bark at everybody that comes over to see her. She barks, and runs away. She's much better then she was, but still not 100%. :cry:
Thanks Jen, crosspost would be awesome!

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LMM » March 22nd, 2011, 10:51 am

Hmmmm do you want some help with that?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby mnp13 » March 22nd, 2011, 2:09 pm

She was pretty good with me. I just ignored her noise, and she settled down quick. But she does have a few things to work out. Sweet girl though.

Riddick needs a home that will WORK him. He could definitely do weight pull (obviously.) We did our best to get stacked pics of him, but the boy never stops moving!!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Rolex+Deebo » March 24th, 2011, 9:53 am

mnp13 wrote:She was pretty good with me. I just ignored her noise, and she settled down quick. But she does have a few things to work out. Sweet girl though.

Riddick needs a home that will WORK him. He could definitely do weight pull (obviously.) We did our best to get stacked pics of him, but the boy never stops moving!!

Riddick definitely needs a working home, any other home is going to hate his energy. lol

And Lulu just needs more work, my prob is that I dont have any body to help. Jen I would love some help with it.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LMM » March 24th, 2011, 10:50 am

I'll get with you on Lulu :)
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 25th, 2011, 12:06 am

Just a update, Riddick is doing awesome. Gets along great with dogs of all sizes. Is great off leash. We go off leash hiking all the time, and he loves it, and is super good. Did some weight pull with him today for the first time, and he did great! He's going to be a monster at it. LOL
Lulu is doing good, but still needs work.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 26th, 2011, 12:31 am

LULU HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!! :) By a perfect lady and her family from fairport. She has a 10yo daughter, a husband and a goldendoodle. Shes a runner, has a nice yard, and takes the dog for a walk 2x a day. And she has experience with fearful dogs. Her doodle was extremely fearful, and fear biter when she adopted him from Lollipop. SO happy!!!!!!!!! LOL

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Next

Return to Rescue