The Classic Car Litter need homes!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 7th, 2011, 5:08 pm

There's interest in Falcon...waiting for a call-back so we can set up a meet n' greet.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » February 7th, 2011, 6:17 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Sarah...she's such an awesome dog...I'll hold onto her for a while if you'd like...:smileUp:

You are too kind. But really, I don't need or want a puppy right now. Or any time in the near future. But if whoever adopts her would like to join PBT and post lots of pictures as she grows up, I would be cool with that.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » February 8th, 2011, 8:54 am

Falcon's people are coming to meet him this evening. *fingers crossed* they were referred by my vet. :D

and Sarah...she's not like a puppy at all...she's very confident and full of herself. She learned to sit for snacks yesterday all by herself...Inara was getting a treat for being good with puppies...and Galaxie walked in, sat and looked at me. She of course got a treat, now she's constantly staring at me and sitting. Smart pup!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 9th, 2011, 6:17 pm

No go on Falcon...they called 15 minutes before their appointment time and cancelled. "We changed our minds"

Fiat has gone to his forever home as of this morning...he's now "Buster"

Three left: Falcon, Gremlin and Galaxie

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » February 10th, 2011, 4:17 am

and then there were 3! Nice work Erin!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 10th, 2011, 8:59 pm

And then there were TWO.

Falcon went home with his new family tonight.

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » February 11th, 2011, 12:08 am

yay :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2011, 6:48 am

Erin, you really amaze me with your adoption skills!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 11th, 2011, 9:18 am

iluvk9 wrote:Erin, you really amaze me with your adoption skills!

A lot of networking! The reason they're all going so fast is because they're friends of friends, family or referred by my vet, or people that I trust to send me good people. :) We're VERY lucky to have good people in our lives. The people that applied from seeing the pups on the website...not so much. ;)

For instance, Dart, Charger and Nash all went to family or friends of family. Daisy (adult foster) and Fiat went to two families that are friends...and friends with a friend of mine. Falcon went to a family referred by my very own vet...so I knew I could trust them to be good puppy/dog owners!

Lots of friends! lol

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 14th, 2011, 9:50 pm

I have made the right choice in not letting Galaxie or Gremlin go to a home with kids. Galaxie bit me today...multiple times, once really hard punctures on my arm. Long story short, she got scared by a bigger dog, I went to grab her to rescue her from the situation, and she re-directed on me.

We'll see how things go from here...*sigh*

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 23rd, 2011, 12:20 am

New pics of the pups...Gremlin and Galaxie are still here...12 1/2 weeks old, and no where to go...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 0497f71eca

TheRedQueen

Postby amalie79 » February 23rd, 2011, 10:51 am

You are KILLING me. I am so in love with Gremlin, it hurts! Whoever takes him has to promise to join here and take lots and lots of pictures.
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » February 23rd, 2011, 7:46 pm

Gremlin has potential adopters...they're coming to meet him this weekend!

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » February 24th, 2011, 4:25 am

!!
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 7th, 2011, 9:19 am

And then there was one.

Gremlin went to a flyball home this past weekend...he settled into his new mom's arms like he was finally, truly happy. (he never cuddled with me!) He was a rockstar with his new siblings (female JRTs)...and was a champ at the flyball tournament. His new dad is tickled pink...and was parading him around all weekend.

:heartbeat:

That's eight puppies placed in eight weeks...think this 9th week will be Galaxie's week to find a home? lol

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » March 7th, 2011, 2:10 pm

go Galaxie!
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 19th, 2011, 12:22 am

Bumping this back up...Galaxie is still here, the last one...and not even a nibble...no interest in her whatsoever! BOOOOO! She's a wonderful girl, but needs her own family. She doesn't want to end up spending her life in foster care!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » May 27th, 2011, 12:00 am

Galaxie finally has an adopter lined up...they're going to meet her this weekend.

Two of her brothers are here for the weekend...Dart and Nash...who are doing quite well. Hudson was here over the weekend...he's HUGE...looks like a mastiff mix. Falcon is doing well, got an update from the vet about him. Cody fka Charger is doing well, he was here a few weeks ago with Nash and Dart. Shelby is happy in her home...just got new pics of and her "kids". We'll be seeing Gremlin this weekend...he's in flyball training and doing great. The only one with no update lately is Fiat (now Buster)

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » May 27th, 2011, 5:44 am

You did a great job finding homes for all those rascals.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 27th, 2011, 7:13 am

Fingers crossed for Galaxie!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue