Sturdy Collars

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Judy » January 23rd, 2006, 7:50 pm

Hoyden makes beautiful collars!
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Sue » January 23rd, 2006, 9:01 pm

Marinepits wrote:
Patch O' Pits wrote:
Sue wrote:
oh no... not the blocky collars :jawdrop:

PS... Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the emoticons here???

Just curious, is there something bad about blocky dog collars??? I was thinking of ordering one?

I love the emotions too!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

Nothing bad about the Blocky collars -- Sue is just picking on me because I like the thick collar look and she doesn't! :hammer:

They are fabulous collars!!!

Do I need to post the neck brace picture again???????? :chopper:

And yes, Hoyden make great collars as well :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Hoyden » January 23rd, 2006, 10:30 pm

Is that a nudge???? :cistine:

I make collars that are sturdy, fashionable and functionable geared towards the Pit Bull and working dogs. (And little dogs if you're my dad or I know you) :wink3:

Here's my temporary site until I can get away from the sewing machine long enough to build a permanent one.

http://petes-dog-gear.livejournal.com/

It WAS in the Market Place, but got lost when the forum went down

1" Collar and matching leash

Southwest Collar (Judy is getting a variation on this one soon !)

The ever popular sophisti-pink

The crazy polka-dot collars.

Okay - back to the sewing machine I go.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Judy » January 23rd, 2006, 10:37 pm

Hoyden wrote:http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/Collars/PICT0185.jpg[/img]
Southwest Collar (Judy is getting a variation on this one soon !)

:bananaDance: :bananaDance:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Sue » January 23rd, 2006, 10:40 pm

Shouldn't have looked.... And I thought Rory's Coach collar was good enough... What was I thinking? She needs variety, every pretty pittie needs variety!!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Hoyden » January 23rd, 2006, 10:45 pm

Sue wrote:Shouldn't have looked.... And I thought Rory's Coach collar was good enough... What was I thinking? She needs variety, every pretty pittie needs variety!!!

Every Pittie needs Variety - I LOVE IT!

See that little hooker hanging off the tag ring on the pink collar? It's so you can change your tags!

[img][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/Collars/1-5%20in%20collars/PICT0041.jpg[/img][/img]
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Sue » January 23rd, 2006, 10:50 pm

Just hang a bit of chocolate on there for the owner and I'll buy a dozen :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Hoyden » January 23rd, 2006, 10:54 pm

Sue wrote:Just hang a bit of chocolate on there for the owner and I'll buy a dozen :)

Chocolate - I'll have to ask the Gremlin in the morning.

The brat charges us in "spensive" chocolate when we want to do a photo shoot with her. And she means Godiva or Lindht too!

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 11:01 pm

Hoyden also does some fabulous Greyhound collars. Here are Wally's latest two, which he LOVES!

So it's not just the working dogs and the odd little ones that she makes collars for: she also dresses the retired racer in fashion!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » January 23rd, 2006, 11:02 pm

oooh i love those collars..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby girlie » January 23rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

Sugar is eagerly awaiting her modeling shoot...............................hehe
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » January 23rd, 2006, 11:07 pm

pitcess wrote:Sugar is eagerly awaiting her modeling shoot...............................hehe

I am STILL waiting for the flying Squirrel from Canada to deliver that purple webbing!!!

I called and left a message today!

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby CinderDee » January 23rd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Gorgeous collars! :shock:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby cheekymunkee » January 24th, 2006, 12:06 am

THOSE aree amazing!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » January 24th, 2006, 10:54 am

ok Hoyden, do you make the leashes with the buckle snap not the regular one that most leashes have? i will only use the buckle snap ones like what they use for horses as all 3 of my dogs can unlatch regular leash clasps....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » January 24th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Maryellen wrote:ok Hoyden, do you make the leashes with the buckle snap not the regular one that most leashes have? i will only use the buckle snap ones like what they use for horses as all 3 of my dogs can unlatch regular leash clasps....

I am not sure what a buckle snap is, if I see a picture of it, I can find it the tack supply catalog.

These are the kinds I usually order, is it one of these? The bottom one is what most leashes have on them.

If I can find the hardware, I can make a leash.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Maryellen » January 24th, 2006, 12:28 pm

the top one is the correct one.. the 2 below it my dogs can open.. ok.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » January 24th, 2006, 12:32 pm

ok, i am going to be looking for a price on a 1 1/2 inch nylon collar. with a matching 6 foot leash with the first buckle choice.. i am thinking the collar to be red, i just dont know what middle color would go good with the red collar and rufus's brindling.... now, if you can do the blue leash/collar matching shown here on the post, with the buckle i need in a 1 1/2 inch collar let me know price wise pm me..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » January 24th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Maryellen wrote:ok, i am going to be looking for a price on a 1 1/2 inch nylon collar. with a matching 6 foot leash with the first buckle choice.. i am thinking the collar to be red, i just dont know what middle color would go good with the red collar and rufus's brindling.... now, if you can do the blue leash/collar matching shown here on the post, with the buckle i need in a 1 1/2 inch collar let me know price wise pm me..

Which Blue in this post? The celtic is purple, but I do have blue in that same design.

What kind of collar are you looking for? Flat or martingale with a buckle?

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby girlie » January 24th, 2006, 11:28 pm

thinkin about having a BBQ soon.......

who's up for some fying yankee squirrel??
girlie
Devoutly Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace