Valentines Sale & an Auction!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Hoyden » February 10th, 2011, 9:34 pm

VALENTINES DAY SALE:
Take 30% off all fabric & nylon collars, including embroidered collars. Use code Cupid30. This Sale lasts until February 14, 2011.

Share this far and wide folks because two lucky doggies are going to find a free leash in their box when it arrives!!

http://petesdoggear.com/fabric_and_webbing

Image Image Image Image

AUCTION TIME!
I need to make room for something new and exciting that arrives next week! So, I need to make all the collars in the "Collars to Go" section GO AWAY!

Here's the deal. Send an email to custom@petesdoggear.com with the name of the collar you'd like and your bid on it. Bidding starts at 50% of the collar's regular price.

http://petesdoggear.com/collars_to_go

Bids accepted until 6PM EST on February 11th, 2011. Winner will be notified via email by 12 noon EST February 12th, 2011. Payment must be made by received within 24 hours of notification or the collar will go to the next highest bidder.

Image Image Image Image
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2011, 6:39 am

:shock: OMG I AM SOOOO BIDDING!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TinaMartin » February 11th, 2011, 10:06 am

I would bid but Noel and I are talking custom collar crack right now and I haven't found a way to raid Fort Knox yet!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Hoyden » February 11th, 2011, 10:58 am

Since my hands are going to be rainbow colored in dye again today, I'm going to play with that resist technique again.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TinaMartin » February 11th, 2011, 11:02 am

Hoyden wrote:Since my hands are going to be rainbow colored in dye again today, I'm going to play with that resist technique again.

Yeah! I hope you know how excited I am about this one!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » February 11th, 2011, 12:52 pm

I hope there's some pink in that rainbow on your hands ;)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » February 11th, 2011, 11:08 pm

there's one that looks a lot like the collar that some Postman somewhere owns now... *grrrrr*

That lavender one would look soooo good on Princess Ruby.

ARGH!!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » February 12th, 2011, 3:01 am

Noel facebooked Gators new collar to me. LOVE IT! Can't wait till it arrives!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » February 12th, 2011, 11:23 am

:neener:

MY BID WAS ACCEPTED!!

Noel, don't tell them which one! I want to take photos of "someone" wearing his/her new GORGEOUS collar!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby WackyJacki » February 12th, 2011, 2:02 pm

I am coveting your leather!!! :shock:

C'mon, tax return!!!! lol
Custom collars, harnesses and leashes
http://www.collarshop.org
WackyJacki
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » February 12th, 2011, 2:03 pm

iluvk9 wrote::neener:

MY BID WAS ACCEPTED!!

Noel, don't tell them which one! I want to take photos of "someone" wearing his/her new GORGEOUS collar!

Okay. :dance:

I know nothing. Only that Mark went to the post office with bins of collars today.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » February 12th, 2011, 2:04 pm

TinaMartin wrote:Noel facebooked Gators new collar to me. LOVE IT! Can't wait till it arrives!

It went out this morning. Two people tried to buy it off my collar rack.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TinaMartin » February 12th, 2011, 2:23 pm

Hoyden wrote:
TinaMartin wrote:Noel facebooked Gators new collar to me. LOVE IT! Can't wait till it arrives!

It went out this morning. Two people tried to buy it off my collar rack.

Showed Charles the pics last night and the kids this morning. Everyone loves it! I promise to get pics of it on Gator to post. If I had been ther I would have said neener neener its all mine!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Marketplace