Hey Humble Chief

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby furever_pit » February 11th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Male dogs are stooopid around females in heat.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Rossignol » February 11th, 2011, 10:29 pm

furever_pit wrote:Male dogs are stooopid around females in heat.

True dat. Our 3 year old male I mentioned, has repeatedly chewed through 2 layers of chainlink fence and pushed his big head past the barbs to the point of cutting his face, and hes happy to do it over and over again.

I aint playin his game. Doesnt help my females are hookin. Its cool though, I keep light loads of rock salt, just the sound of chambering a round will get em straightened out.

Ok ok, I jest, but just barely. (truly, racking the action does get their attention) Keep them dogs seperated and keep an ever vigilant eye on em.
http://www.stleathercraft.com
brad@stleathercraft.com

"I've seen a few men go The Road of the Righteous
And just a few have traveled This Old Lonely Path"
Dropkick Murphys

Of course there are loaded guns in the house. I have a loaded fire extinguisher too I hope I never have to use.
Rossignol
Leather King

Postby mnp13 » February 11th, 2011, 10:54 pm

And here is where I get to brag... Mr. Riggs actually behaved on the field last summer around a female in heat. Still won't out, but will hold an attention heel within sight of a flagging bitch. :)

(I did say sight I wasn't going to push that matter!!! )
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ArtGypsy » February 11th, 2011, 10:55 pm

DemoDick wrote:
BigDogBuford wrote:Every time I'm talking to someone who's thinking about breeding I tell them my friends story. They had two English Mastiff's they wanted to breed (nice dogs, but no testing of course). They were planning on waiting until the females second heat to breed her. She went into her first heat and they decided to put the male in the front yard and the female in the back yard and keep them separated by their house.

The male chewed through the foundation of the house to get to the female. Yes, you read that correctly. He chewed *through* their house. They ended up with one surviving pup via c-section. Both dogs were altered shortly there after. :dance:

He got all sexed up and retard strong. It happens.

Demo Dick

THIS is the most impressive statement, EVER.
:woowoo:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby TinaMartin » February 15th, 2011, 9:54 am

The crickets in here are getting pretty loud...
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby dlynne1123 » February 16th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Rossignol wrote:

True dat. Our 3 year old male I mentioned, has repeatedly chewed through 2 layers of chainlink fence and pushed his big head past the barbs to the point of cutting his face, and hes happy to do it over and over again.

I aint playin his game. Doesnt help my females are hookin. Its cool though, I keep light loads of rock salt, just the sound of chambering a round will get em straightened out.

Ok ok, I jest, but just barely. (truly, racking the action does get their attention) Keep them dogs seperated and keep an ever vigilant eye on em.

Rumor has it 'Lojac' jumped an 8 foot kennel wall to get to a female in heat, only to find another male closer! What a mess! No side by side males after that, plus he became my house dog! ;-) If anyone knows lojac he had no legs! Shortest little guy! Miss him dearly.
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby shady-angel » March 1st, 2011, 3:04 am

Not that I know anything about it really (other then what I've read.) :mrgreen:
Obviously this guy doesn't know or do things the right way or he would have posted the reply's and photos that were asked of him. :nono: A shame really! :bs:
Angie.
shady-angel
Kiwi

Postby mnp13 » March 1st, 2011, 4:38 pm

dlynne1123 wrote:Rumor has it 'Lojac' jumped an 8 foot kennel wall to get to a female in heat, only to find another male closer! What a mess! No side by side males after that, plus he became my house dog! ;-) If anyone knows lojac he had no legs! Shortest little guy! Miss him dearly.

Yup, he ended up in Rumble's kennel as I recall!!!

I'll see if I can find the picture of him I took at the show right after Chris got him back. He looked like a sausage.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DemoDick » March 1st, 2011, 9:54 pm

shady-angel wrote:Not that I know anything about it really (other then what I've read.) :mrgreen:
Obviously this guy doesn't know or do things the right way or he would have posted the reply's and photos that were asked of him. :nono: A shame really! :bs:
Angie.

To be fair, this guy probably runs in circles where the median IQ is around 80, so he may not understand the questions in the first place.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby TinaMartin » March 2nd, 2011, 12:08 pm

DemoDick wrote:
shady-angel wrote:Not that I know anything about it really (other then what I've read.) :mrgreen:
Angie.

To be fair, this guy probably runs in circles where the median IQ is around 80, so he may not understand the questions in the first place.

Demo Dick
I cant give him that much credit. I found a post where he raffled off a puppy for guessing how many and what their sexes would be. Such stellar dog placement is obviously in the puppies best interest.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » March 2nd, 2011, 12:54 pm

Holy crap!
Really????

That's ridiculous!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » March 2nd, 2011, 1:20 pm

furever_pit wrote:Holy crap!
Really????

That's ridiculous!

Not kidding. My jaw dropped as I was reading it.
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk