Who has a wii?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby DemoDick » February 10th, 2011, 11:17 am

LMM wrote:
DemoDick wrote:The Wii Fit told me I was "borderline obese" at 5'6", 160 lbs.

Demo Dick

You did remember to select MALE right? lol

Yeah. It uses BMI. Apparently my ideal weight is around 130 or so. At that weight I would look like a skeleton. Lightest I've ever been as an adult was 145 and I would blow away in a stiff wind.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby LMM » February 10th, 2011, 11:27 am

Well that's just stupid. You would look like a crack head or something at that weight.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BullyLady » February 10th, 2011, 11:31 am

DemoDick wrote:The Wii Fit told me I was "borderline obese" at 5'6", 160 lbs.

Demo Dick

It probably measures using BMI, right? When using BMI no one is allowed any muscle tone, only waifs are acceptable. :nono:

Not that I'm bitter or anything...... lol

ETA Haha, I totally called it! I'm 5'1" with some curves, 135 felt really nice to me but according to BMI I was still overweight. According to their chart I could get down to 115 and still be healthy. :shock:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2011, 11:35 am

DemoDick wrote:
mnp13 wrote:But honey, you could have a Jillian game. Where she would be talking to you personally. Maybe she'll even yell at you!

If I ever get that desperate you can kill me in my sleep.

Demo Dick

Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

And that's why there is no talking allowed during her commercials? lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DemoDick » February 10th, 2011, 11:44 am

Since when have I ever limited "no talking" to her commercials? Also, why aren't you in the kitchen and where did you get those shoes?

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby TinaMartin » February 10th, 2011, 11:47 am

I LOVE MICHELLE'S SHOES!!!!!!!!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2011, 1:13 pm

DemoDick wrote:Since when have I ever limited "no talking" to her commercials? Also, why aren't you in the kitchen and where did you get those shoes?

Demo Dick

Picture it: Superbowl Sunday. Go Daddy commercial comes on. Danika Patrick and Jillian come on the screen. Demo stops mid-sentence, eyes freeze on the screen, I begin to say something and "sush" with a hand waved at me. Then of course we had to go wath the rest of the commercial online...

But nooooo there's no facination with Jillian :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DemoDick » February 10th, 2011, 7:04 pm

mnp13 wrote:
DemoDick wrote:Since when have I ever limited "no talking" to her commercials? Also, why aren't you in the kitchen and where did you get those shoes?

Demo Dick

Picture it: Superbowl Sunday. Go Daddy commercial comes on. Danika Patrick and Jillian come on the screen. Demo stops mid-sentence, eyes freeze on the screen, I begin to say something and "sush" with a hand waved at me. Then of course we had to go wath the rest of the commercial online...

But nooooo there's no facination with Jillian :rolleyes2:

Good lord, you can't read.

I never once claimed I don't think she's hot. I do. She is.

However, the day I use a video game as spank material, shoot me.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2011, 11:38 pm

lmao ...

That's what I get for reading and texting during a lecture hall meeting. :oops:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » February 11th, 2011, 12:31 am

lmao
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Rossignol » February 11th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Dont know if the conversation is still relevant, but we have a Wii. We use it all the time. We have Wii resort which has the boxing, frisbee, canoe-ing, tennis, ping-pong, wake boarding, golfing, etc... cool stuff, like you had mentioned with the boxing, it can be a work out. We also have things like Call of Duty, Need For Speed, love those too! We also used it to download the original Super Mario from Super Nintendo. We have a few other Mario games too, the kids love all of them. For family stuff, we all play Rock Band, we have the drum kit guitars and mic. We will very often play golf on Wii Sports after dinner.

We bought it last year for Christmas and still use it regularly. I like to get on Need For Speed in the evenings after kids go to bed, even just to play for a half hour or so.

I have no issues with the remote, and going to something like the 360 remotes or even PS3 is totally foriegn to me now.

ps Who is Jillian?
http://www.stleathercraft.com
brad@stleathercraft.com

"I've seen a few men go The Road of the Righteous
And just a few have traveled This Old Lonely Path"
Dropkick Murphys

Of course there are loaded guns in the house. I have a loaded fire extinguisher too I hope I never have to use.
Rossignol
Leather King

Postby Jenn » February 11th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Jillian Michaels - ya know "The Biggest Loser" trainer, she's not all that hot animated Demo.. LoL

The game is just stupid to play\interact with. Love Mario, always have! Love, Love the shooting games we can all enjoy those Cabellas is awesome, even though I die an awful lot lol
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Rossignol » February 11th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Ok, still no clue who Jillian Michaels is...

However, The Cabellas games, I want!
brad@stleathercraft.com

Dropkick Murphys

Of course there are loaded guns in the house. I have a loaded fire extinguisher too I hope I never have to use.
Rossignol
Leather King

Postby Hoyden » February 12th, 2011, 2:16 pm

We've gone through a good number of games. I lost track a long time ago. They play them, get bored, trade them in for other used games. repeat.

Mark likes the driving & shooting games. He has this thing for killing zombies too.

Gremlin really likes the one with the singing rabbits that sound like oriental "drinky" girls and lets you pee on weeds to kill them. Forgot what that is called.

As long as I bring Birdie with me into the game store next town over, the manager lets me have the employee discount on the games.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Rossignol » February 12th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Hoyden wrote:Mark likes the driving & shooting games. He has this thing for killing zombies too.

Me too!!!
brad@stleathercraft.com

Dropkick Murphys

Rossignol
Leather King

Postby BullyLady » February 12th, 2011, 4:36 pm

I just bought Donkey Kong Country Returns for the wii..... so much FUN! :dance:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby DemoDick » February 12th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Rossignol wrote:Ok, still no clue who Jillian Michaels is...

I would hit it like the fist of an angry God.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby Rossignol » February 14th, 2011, 1:01 am

Ah, after seeing, I still cant say I recognize her. Sorry man.

This is a little more my speed though...

Emma Anzai of the Sick Puppies.
brad@stleathercraft.com

Dropkick Murphys

Rossignol
Leather King

Postby SisMorphine » February 14th, 2011, 10:12 am

I must agree, I'm a Jillian fan myself. Bummed that she's leaving Biggest Loser but oh well.

And back on topic, the last gaming system I had was N64. So I'm no help. But the couple of times I played Wii it was fun.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Previous

Return to Off-Topic