Well

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » February 11th, 2011, 10:28 am

Earl left for China this morning, not so sure I like the idea of him going to China. He'll be gone for 9 days, then he'll be home for 2 days and head to Reno for a few days. So basically he'll be gone the rest of the month.

Percy and Miss Dottie are sound asleep, Percy went meow meowing threw the house like 5 minutes after he left. Dottie just pouted and went to sleep. Poor girlie girl.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 11th, 2011, 3:57 pm

Wow! China! That's pretty cool! Sucks he'll be gone for so long, though.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Emi » February 11th, 2011, 5:11 pm

Yep, he called from Newark, he made the plane to China, now he has another 15 hr flight ahead of him, and like a 2 hr journey to where he's gonna be at.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » February 11th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Wow...that's a serious flight!

Hope he gets some kick-ass Chinese food out of it at least...:)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » February 11th, 2011, 6:27 pm

What is he doing in China? :popcorn2: If it is top secret, you don't have to tell me. But I won't tell anyone. :smileUp:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Emi » February 11th, 2011, 10:35 pm

Yeah hopefully he'll get better food then when he was in Japan lol

He's going there to install some equiptment that the company bought from his. To bad it wasn't Belgium, man he brought back some kick ass chocolate when he was there :D
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » February 12th, 2011, 7:00 am

ooooohh.....Belgian chocolate!!! :heartbeat:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Emi » February 12th, 2011, 10:35 am

iluvk9 wrote:ooooohh.....Belgian chocolate!!! :heartbeat:

OH yeah !! :shock:
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Off-Topic