Kisses

Postby BigDogBuford » February 2nd, 2011, 12:37 pm

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Kisses will be going to her new home the week-end of the 12th! She'll have a crabby cat, a human sister and two human brothers to share her new life with. :D
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » February 2nd, 2011, 12:42 pm

Just in time for Valentine's Day!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » February 2nd, 2011, 12:44 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Just in time for Valentine's Day!!!

I hadn't even thought of that! It's perfect.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jenn » February 2nd, 2011, 4:31 pm

:) Congratulations to you both!!! :hug3:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2011, 5:13 pm

I am so happy that she is getting a home and is so well deserving of one for her very own, but I am going to miss that beautiful girl. :(
Thanks for doing what you do. Her life has been so enriched because of you. :high5:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby BigDogBuford » February 2nd, 2011, 5:15 pm

I'm pretty happy for her. :) Annnnnnd, I think I've got a home lined up for Dash and he'll stay 'in the family' so to speak. :wink:
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » February 2nd, 2011, 5:51 pm

Really wow, you are on a serious roll there lady! So could you turn some charm on for our Sugar??
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » February 2nd, 2011, 5:53 pm

airwalk wrote:Really wow, you are on a serious roll there lady! So could you turn some charm on for our Sugar??

I knew Dash would be easy to place....it was just a matter of finding someone where I could still have visitation rights. :)
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » February 2nd, 2011, 6:39 pm

Visitation rights...that is a condition of adoption for him right???? :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » February 2nd, 2011, 6:45 pm

airwalk wrote:Visitation rights...that is a condition of adoption for him right???? :D

Of course!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Return to Rescue