EMERGENCY FOSTER HELP???

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby plebayo » January 29th, 2011, 2:00 am

I'm obviously not on the right side of the world, but if there's anything I can do to help - let me know.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby cheekymunkee » January 29th, 2011, 2:10 am

I edited the post to take out the identifying names. I apologize for using names :oops:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BullyLady » January 29th, 2011, 2:17 am

I'm in the wrong time zone, but if worse comes to worse either dogs or cats can be shipped to me and I can foster.
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby pitsnok » January 29th, 2011, 3:35 am

I really hope everything is okay...especially if I'm thinking of the right person needing help...

I wish I could offer to foster, but my plate is full now. If there is anything else I can do, I want to help.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 9:26 am

Just to clarify, since it seems necessary.

I don't want to take anyone's dogs. I have plenty of dogs at my house. More than enough dogs at my house. I even have more than enough puppies. I really, really don't want more of them. Really. Honestly. Seriously. I have enough cats at my house. lather. rinse. repeat. I'd rather NOT have more animals here.

That said, I offer up help in the form of fostering, if it's needed. Hopefully it's not needed, but I wanted to make it known that I can help. Even though I have a lot of dogs here, my house is very well set up and suited for multiple dogs, and I know how to handle crate/rotate...as I've got three bitches here that are doing crate/rotate away from anyone else.

So there it is, an offer of help...if it's needed. Trust me, I'd rather not be taken up on the offer in all honestly. But I will help if the time comes that my help is needed.

All right? Got it?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 11:02 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I don't want to take anyone's dogs.

Darn...Bo was in a box already, dressed up as a dog.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 11:05 am

iluvk9 wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:I don't want to take anyone's dogs.

Darn...Bo was in a box already, dressed up as a dog.

we've got so many here...I wouldn't have noticed until the first head count. :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Tubular Toby » January 29th, 2011, 1:40 pm

I really hope this isn't about the person I think it is and I really hope that everything is okay.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 2:00 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:we've got so many here...I wouldn't have noticed until the first head count. :dance:

Well, if you notice a GOLDEN's head also, please clicker train to come in when asked.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 2:57 pm

iluvk9 wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:we've got so many here...I wouldn't have noticed until the first head count. :dance:

Well, if you notice a GOLDEN's head also, please clicker train to come in when asked.

lol...I'm still working on that with some PUPPIES...yeah Hudson, I'm talking to you.

TheRedQueen

Postby furever_pit » January 31st, 2011, 12:30 am

I hope that whatever is going on with whomever this is that things turn out okay, for her and the animals.
I wish I could say I was available to help, but that's not the reality at the moment.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk