STR8 OUT THE BOOT!!!!HELLO FOLKS

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 26th, 2011, 8:58 am

This section is for intros only. If you want to discuss conformation or titles, please take it to the appropriate section. Please and thank you. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 26th, 2011, 1:03 pm

plebayo wrote:Do you actually do anything with your dogs?

I googled your kennel and you don't have any titles listed under your dogs, and their pedigrees have no titles. Other than a few 'PR' which just means the dog has a certain number of registered generations to its name.

I looked up "SYRUS THE VIRUS" who is the sire of one of your dogs and there is nothing sound structurally on that dog. From an outsiders perspective it looks like you're breeding for big head, wide body, bulky dogs. Not exactly breeding for health, nor trying to improve the breed by breeding conformationally sound dogs.

I'm just kind of confused, what is it that you do with your dogs other than breed them? :|

And I'm really not trying to come off like a jerk in this post, but there are sooooo many backyard breeders out there.

Thanks 4 checking out site..No my dogs don't hold titles at the moment..Health,temperment,genetics,ect is first on my list before a breeding..SYRUS THE VIRUS is well structured dog imo..& he moves like a 55 pounder..My dogs come in ,& produce a variety of styles..anywhere from bully class up to xxl..Yes i like a nice head/chest on some of my dogs...just because the style of my dogs are not what one likes,or because they have not recieved titles yet.that does not make me a backyard breeder...you can assume that if u like.im fine with it...all my dogs are professionally obedience trained & one is being worked 4 protection..Site has not been updated this year either..thanks 4 comment
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby DemoDick » January 28th, 2011, 9:49 am

No titles, a variety of body styles and head shapes, and a website that is out of date. If all this is accurate, there's no need for anyone to "assume" you're a backyard breeder.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 28th, 2011, 5:55 pm

DemoDick wrote:No titles, a variety of body styles and head shapes, and a website that is out of date. If all this is accurate, there's no need for anyone to "assume" you're a backyard breeder.

Demo Dick

yeah,no titles newyorker....assume what u will..Site has not been updated yet,AND?....& the style of dog u have dont make u a backyard breeder...JUDGE TO BE JUDGED...Thanks
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 28th, 2011, 5:56 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:This section is for intros only. If you want to discuss conformation or titles, please take it to the appropriate section. Please and thank you. :)

I believe this is for those who are questioning my business right?.....
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 28th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Don't flatter yourself. 8) EVERYONE gets redirected if they chat too much in the intros about other stuff. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » January 30th, 2011, 11:31 am

iluvk9 wrote:Don't flatter yourself. 8) EVERYONE gets redirected if they chat too much in the intros about other stuff. :dance:

Yup, that's the way it goes here. Thanks Joyce. :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 31st, 2011, 11:29 am

iluvk9 wrote:Don't flatter yourself. 8) EVERYONE gets redirected if they chat too much in the intros about other stuff. :dance:

What are you even talking about? :bs: :| :confused: ...the only thing that flatters me is that you took time to post on my intro. :wave2: :neener: ..THANKS
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » January 31st, 2011, 11:49 am

Your intro is over... :P
pitbullmamaliz wrote:This section is for intros only. If you want to discuss conformation or titles, please take it to the appropriate section. Please and thank you. :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 31st, 2011, 12:11 pm

Please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34521

But unless someone else is saying "hi" this thread is about done.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Introductions