What is going on?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » January 29th, 2011, 9:15 pm

mnp13 wrote:oh. dear. God.

:thumbsup:

Demo, I was expecting some sort of Electric 6 awesomeness. Instead I'm deeply frightened . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 9:25 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
mnp13 wrote:oh. dear. God.

:thumbsup:

Demo, I was expecting some sort of Electric 6 awesomeness. Instead I'm deeply frightened . . .

This should cheer you up then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHb4gs1hwck

Erin, you should know that I threw up in my mouth a little when I posted those links. I find people getting along well incredibly disgusting.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby SisMorphine » January 29th, 2011, 9:37 pm

LMAO okay back to normal now. Church mosh pits are the best . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » January 29th, 2011, 10:09 pm

SisMorphine wrote:LMAO okay back to normal now. Church mosh pits are the best . . .

It's funny you mention that. I just photographed a Christian Neu Metal concert (Christian Death Metal is a contradiction in terms I guess) with the guy who used to be the lead guitarist for Korn. And someone was kicked out of the concert for being overly aggressive in the mosh pit. I did get some fantastic shots of Head though.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » January 29th, 2011, 10:26 pm

I feel like I should say something about having had some great head shots as well, back in the day . . .

;)
SisMorphine

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 11:20 pm

DemoDick wrote:
Erin, you should know that I threw up in my mouth a little when I posted those links. I find people getting along well incredibly disgusting.

Demo Dick

I'm so sad now. Here I thought we would be getting married with flowers in our hair, barefoot and singing...bummer.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » January 29th, 2011, 11:33 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
DemoDick wrote:

Demo Dick

I'm so sad now. Here I thought we would be getting married with flowers in our hair, barefoot and singing...bummer.

You moving in on my man??? After I bought a dress and everything? I think we're going to have to have an old fashioned hair-pulling cat fight.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 11:37 pm

mnp13 wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:
DemoDick wrote:

Demo Dick

You moving in on my man??? After I bought a dress and everything? I think we're going to have to have an old fashioned hair-pulling cat fight.

Well, I'm obviously not moving in on your man *now*... :nono: ...making fun of my favorite songs...

But we can still have that cat fight...*meow*...:yum:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » January 29th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Oh baby

I guess I better tell my sister to make sure you're on the invite list to the shower. we can throw down then.

lmao
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 11:46 pm

mnp13 wrote:Oh baby

I guess I better tell my sister to make sure you're on the invite list to the shower. we can throw down then.

lmao

John suggested that you arrive to the cat fight topless, so you won't get your clothes ruined...he's thoughtful like that... 8)

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » January 29th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Oh, ok, I'll make sure to leave my clothes at home for it. Good thinking John! Thanks!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » January 30th, 2011, 12:10 am

TheRedQueen wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Oh baby

lmao

John suggested that you arrive to the cat fight topless, so you won't get your clothes ruined...he's thoughtful like that... 8)

Damn. I'm surprised he didn't suggest that you wear pretty little kitty collars with little bells. Jeeeezzz......
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TheRedQueen » January 30th, 2011, 12:23 am

Hoyden wrote:Damn. I'm surprised he didn't suggest that you wear pretty little kitty collars with little bells. Jeeeezzz......

John says "ooooh...big thick 2" collars would be nice."

:rolleyes2:

TheRedQueen

Postby Hoyden » January 30th, 2011, 12:27 am

TheRedQueen wrote:
Hoyden wrote:Damn. I'm surprised he didn't suggest that you wear pretty little kitty collars with little bells. Jeeeezzz......

John says "ooooh...big thick 2" collars would be nice."

:rolleyes2:

crap. That means we have to shovel out the damn fire pit to boil leather. Must protect neck from throat punches.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » January 30th, 2011, 6:46 am

And I AM ALWAYS BLAMED FOR THREAD HIJACKING? :doh:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 30th, 2011, 8:52 am

iluvk9 wrote:And I AM ALWAYS BLAMED FOR THREAD HIJACKING? :doh:

I don't know *what* you're talking about... :|

TheRedQueen

Previous

Return to Off-Topic