What is going on?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Malli » January 29th, 2011, 12:11 am

What the smurf is wrong with people on here?

Everyone is freaking out.

Honestly this isn't why I'm here. I DO NOT CARE WHO DID WHAT OR SAID WHAT OR WHATEVER, at this point.

We are all adults and capable people, so I am sure that these capable people can take care of themselves, without the rest of us turning this place into a cat fight/snake pit.

Someone else said this in yet another thread-gone-nasty, "I'm too smurfing tired for this crap tonight"

Ridiculous.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby plebayo » January 29th, 2011, 12:36 am

I have been wondering the same thing... I feel like we're in a twilight zone episode and it bums me out.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 7:10 am

Well stated, Ladies. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 29th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Malli wrote:What the smurf is wrong with people on here?

Everyone is freaking out.

Honestly this isn't why I'm here. I DO NOT CARE WHO DID WHAT OR SAID WHAT OR WHATEVER, at this point.

We are all adults and capable people, so I am sure that these capable people can take care of themselves, without the rest of us turning this place into a cat fight/snake pit.

Someone else said this in yet another thread-gone-nasty, "I'm too smurfing tired for this crap tonight"

Ridiculous.

:thumbsup:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Good lord you guys...if I posted the contents of a recent thread from another forum I frequent I'm pretty sure you would have heart failure.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 6:34 pm

I would. I am too old for this crap. :) I am on PBT for dog information, and laughing with internet people.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 6:38 pm

iluvk9 wrote:and laughing with internet people.

I don't know why but that struck me as silly...lol...thinking of myself as internet person...sorta robotic and all
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Well, honestly...I haven't met any of you, yet I pretend in my head that I know all of you.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 6:42 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Well, honestly...I haven't met any of you, yet I pretend in my head that I know all of you.

But Joyce...we've met...don't you remember? :shock:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 6:46 pm

:shock: SEE???? I almost fell for it.... 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 6:47 pm

I honestly don't understand why anyone gets butthurt over what someone else writes about them on the internets.

Maybe it's because I've been in so many fistfights. I dunno. :|

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 6:48 pm

you get butthurt from fistfights?

*squints eyes*

Interesting...very interesting...

TheRedQueen

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 6:52 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:you get butthurt from fistfights?

*squints eyes*

Interesting...very interesting...

My opponents do.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby cheekymunkee » January 29th, 2011, 7:21 pm

It's only gay if balls are touching
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Hoyden » January 29th, 2011, 7:26 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:It's only gay if balls are touching

:doh: :doh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I apologize for my contribution to the tension. Some of my friends felt the need to say something because I was so upset about what happened. Then I got to experience barrier aggression first hand when I was ordered not to respond until told to.

Now I know how the dog feels.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » January 29th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Get out of Mallika's thread, people. :greenWave:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 8:17 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:It's only gay if balls are touching

It's not gay if you beat him up afterward.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby DemoDick » January 29th, 2011, 8:26 pm

DemoDick

Postby TheRedQueen » January 29th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Two of my favorite songs...Demo...marry me! *swoons*

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » January 29th, 2011, 9:11 pm

oh. dear. God.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to Off-Topic