Blanket Thief

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby madremissy » January 27th, 2011, 12:17 pm

No blanket in this house is safe from the princess. How she gets it over her and all wrapped up around her is so funny to watch.
Last night I was reading at the table in the kitchen and I left her blanket and mine on the couch. I came back in the den and this is what I found. She had pushed hers on the floor and taken mine. :rolleyes2:

She was peaking at me to see if I was watching her. :)

madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 27th, 2011, 12:32 pm

lol...The Wiener is truly in LOVE...he says that he'll share his stolen blankets with his new Girlfriend Kinzyl any day. :loveU:

He now climbs the back of the chair in the living room, and nudges/tugs the blanket down that sits folded on the back of the chair...until it's down on the seat, then he burrows under and falls asleep.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » January 27th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Kinzyl sends her love back to the Figgy. :D

Travis thought I was covering her up everytime but he saw the other day how she does it. She has become very good at tucking herself in. I have to race her to bed at night so that I can at least get a corner of the blanket. :rolleyes2:
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » January 27th, 2011, 1:14 pm

I think TRAVIS is the one covering her up and just won't admit it. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 27th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Awe the Queen of the Quilts :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 27th, 2011, 6:03 pm

She actually wraps herself up like that? Too adorable!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » January 27th, 2011, 6:48 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:She actually wraps herself up like that? Too adorable!

Yes, my blanket was at the end of the couch. She picks it up drags it over. Finaggles her way under it, goes round and round until she has it just the way she wants it. It is amazing how she can get it all tucked in around her. Liz, Travis didn't believe me either until he watched her.
madremissy

Postby furever_pit » January 27th, 2011, 6:53 pm

That's so cute.
I think blanket snugglers are freaking adorable. My dogs aren't that skilled quite frankly.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 27th, 2011, 7:07 pm

madremissy wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:She actually wraps herself up like that? Too adorable!

Yes, my blanket was at the end of the couch. She picks it up drags it over. Finaggles her way under it, goes round and round until she has it just the way she wants it. It is amazing how she can get it all tucked in around her. Liz, Travis didn't believe me either until he watched her.

My dad's old doberman would put himself under the blanket...*just so*...until everything was covered but his butt and nubby tail...then he'd sigh loudly and fall asleep. Figgy arranges himself under blankets too...last night John kept trying to flip the blankets back on the bed to get in, and Fig would rush under and curl up...John would move him, arrange the covers again, and Fig would rush and curl again. lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby madremissy » January 27th, 2011, 8:21 pm

furever_pit wrote:That's so cute.
I think blanket snugglers are freaking adorable. My dogs aren't that skilled quite frankly.

She has been practicing this for a while. She is getting quite good at it. :rolleyes2:

Erin, that is why I have to race her to bed because she gets in there and scrapes all the blankets to her side and tucks herself in. Once she is there it is hard getting them back. :nono:
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » January 27th, 2011, 8:34 pm

I like the "eye" she is giving you, too. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitsnok » January 27th, 2011, 9:12 pm

:loveU:

ohhhhh Kinzyl. Tell your mom to quit hoarding you all for herself! We need to see you more often!!

Harlow is a blanket snuggler, too. i actually got a similar picture of her this morning... I'll put it in my own thread though, instead of jacking princess Kinzyl's!!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » January 27th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Oh yeah I know the get in bed and hold on for dear life problem. Scooter is my blanket stealer. I've actually taken to having my own little blanket that I put over me after we are in bed...I hate it when my fanny hangs out uncovered.
airwalk
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » January 28th, 2011, 10:24 am

Jeez mine are lazy. They poke at me until I tuck them in. Kinz is too cute. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 28th, 2011, 10:35 am

SisMorphine wrote:Jeez mine are lazy. They poke at me until I tuck them in. Kinz is too cute. LOL!

My basset was so spoiled...she'd get on the bed, couch, etc, and nudge the blanket with her nose and stare pointedly at me. I'd lift the blanket and tell her "under" and she'd scoot under. The Wiener has to do it himself...lol

TheRedQueen

Return to Gallery and Cinema