STR8 OUT THE BOOT!!!!HELLO FOLKS

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 24th, 2011, 1:53 pm

:wave2: HELLO PEOPLE.I AM CEO OF a kennel, LOCATED IN LOUISIANA.I OWNED MY FIRST PITBULL AT AGE 10..& LOVED THE BREED EVER SINCE..IM AN ANIMAL LOVER ALL AROUND,BUT A PITBULL TICKLES MY FUNNY BONE :P :P ..[b]LOVE A PIT,DO RIGHT BY THE BREED,EMBRACE THE DOGS,RESPECT THEM ALSO..FEAR NOT THE STEREO TYPE.THANKS FOR VIEWING....
[b] kennel link removed
Last edited by mnp13 on January 26th, 2011, 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: no links to breeding kennels permitted w/o permission
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 24th, 2011, 2:03 pm

Welcome! Tell us a bit more about yourself so we can approve you to post elsewhere! Do you do any sports or competitions with your dogs?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby ArtGypsy » January 24th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Welcome!!!

Yes, Please Tell us a bit more about your dogs and yourself so you can get approved to post.
More information and some Pictures will be a great way to spend the time waiting to get approved from moderators!

Where did you find us??
:+)

How Many dogs do you have? :dance: Names??
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Pit♥bull » January 24th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Welcome to PBT CHIEF,
please don't shout it hurts my ears. :nono:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 24th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Hello and nice to meet you!

First of all, please turn off your caps lock :wink: :wink: :wink:

Though all are welcome to join and be members here, we have some strict guidelines about who may post kennel or breeding information. Once we know more about your kennel and breeding, we may approve you to put your kennel link back, but until then, please do not put it back up.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing more about your dogs!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » January 24th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Welcome!! Ummm, what does "St8 out the boot" mean? Man I feel old . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 24th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Sorry ladies & gentlemen.Didnt know about restrictions on kennels names being posted...

sismorphine...lol.. im not that young either..THE BOOT is what they call louisiana because it is shaped like a boot on the map..

pitbull... :cry: :cry: .Come on...u must really have dog ears huh? :D ..my bad

mnp13......I didnt really know i needed to be screened to post or be allowed to do certain things...So is the board pretty much ran on u'alls opinion of the people who want to be members?If yall like what there doing or not???

artgypsy..i have 4 dogs at my home...LUDA,SHAWNNA,DA'BRAT,BUN B..

pitbullmamaliz......weight pulling BUN B now..LUDA is in his 2nd month of protective training..SHAWNNA as well as LUDA,are very athletic,but i never put them in the ring yet to compete..
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » January 24th, 2011, 3:36 pm

WELCOME to PBT, Chief! :wave2:

So is the board pretty much ran on u'alls opinion of the people who want to be members?If yall like what there doing or not???

If you stick around you'll realize that our opinions are as different and as varied as it gets. This is never a problem as long as discussions are conducted in a civil and respectful manner. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » January 24th, 2011, 3:49 pm

HUMBLE CHIEF wrote:mnp13......I didnt really know i needed to be screened to post or be allowed to do certain things...So is the board pretty much ran on u'alls opinion of the people who want to be members?If yall like what there doing or not???

I suppose you can call them "opinions" if you want, I call them rules. They were set up way-back-when when the board was founded by myself and another person.

Everyone has to post an intro and be approved to post on the rest of the forum. It's the way it has been since the very beginning. Just basic information to help keep trolls and trouble makers out.

As for kennels and breeding, well, our breed is over run with irresponsible breeders. Way to many people breed with no thought to health, temperament or anything else. Because of that, we have specific criteria that someone has to meet before they are allowed to post about, put links to, or make any other references to their kennel. There are people who are allowed to do so, but frankly they are few and far between. It's not a personal thing, it's just the way it is here. If your kennel meets our standards you will be more than welcome to post about it. You can find lots of information about that in different threads.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 24th, 2011, 6:52 pm

MNP13.....Thanks for explaining.....(our breed is over run with irresponsible breeders. Way to many people breed with no thought to health, temperament or anything else. )..This is true..Temperament,genetics,health,blood,peds,structure,ect.are all taken into consideration before any breeding takes place at Humble Kennels...So i take it, what i assumed to be judgement of others from board managers,can be looked at as just a precaution,right?...Ok..well i like boards like this where it shows the positive side of our breed & not the stereo type...
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby ArtGypsy » January 24th, 2011, 7:29 pm

We Tend to be a Very CAUTIOUS Bunch Around Here......and no matter 'who' a person is, if they post an intro with any kind of link to business or kennel, you can be SURE that we make it VERY clear what the guidelines are for PBT. :wink:

If you're here to learn/discuss the breed, Great.
If you joined only to promote your kennel, "Not-So-Great" :wink: :D

Just jump back on the band wagon, post some pics of your poochies and talk to us about 'who' you are and what you love about your clan!
:bananaDance:
ArtGypsy

Postby iluvk9 » January 24th, 2011, 7:41 pm

Hi and welcome. I knew "the boot" was Louisiana. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » January 24th, 2011, 7:44 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Hi and welcome. I knew "the boot" was Louisiana. :dance:

All I could think of was another word for the trunk of a car and couldn't figure out why someone would be posting from the trunk of a car . . .
:doh:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby ArtGypsy » January 24th, 2011, 7:49 pm

THAT's Because YOU Are a "Ms-Smarty-Pants-SchoolTeacher! :P
ArtGypsy

Postby madremissy » January 24th, 2011, 9:41 pm

:wave2: and welcome :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 24th, 2011, 9:45 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 25th, 2011, 5:43 pm

ArtGypsy wrote:We Tend to be a Very CAUTIOUS Bunch Around Here......and no matter 'who' a person is, if they post an intro with any kind of link to business or kennel, you can be SURE that we make it VERY clear what the guidelines are for PBT. :wink:

If you're here to learn/discuss the breed, Great.
If you joined only to promote your kennel, "Not-So-Great" :wink: :D

Just jump back on the band wagon, post some pics of your poochies and talk to us about 'who' you are and what you love about your clan!
:bananaDance:

I TRIED TO POST PICS OF MY FOUR LEGGED FAM,BUT I THINK I HAVE TO SHRINK PHOTOS...THEY WILL BE UP SOON. :)
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 25th, 2011, 5:45 pm

SisMorphine wrote:

All I could think of was another word for the trunk of a car and couldn't figure out why someone would be posting from the trunk of a car . . .
:doh:

Lol....

sorry about the caps on last post.. :oops: :doh:
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby HUMBLE CHIEF » January 25th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Thanks 4 the welcome everyone...Hope to learn a few things that will improve me as a pitbull owner/breeder..
HUMBLE CHIEF
Just Whelped

Postby plebayo » January 26th, 2011, 12:32 am

Do you actually do anything with your dogs?

I googled your kennel and you don't have any titles listed under your dogs, and their pedigrees have no titles. Other than a few 'PR' which just means the dog has a certain number of registered generations to its name.

I looked up "SYRUS THE VIRUS" who is the sire of one of your dogs and there is nothing sound structurally on that dog. From an outsiders perspective it looks like you're breeding for big head, wide body, bulky dogs. Not exactly breeding for health, nor trying to improve the breed by breeding conformationally sound dogs.

I'm just kind of confused, what is it that you do with your dogs other than breed them? :|

And I'm really not trying to come off like a jerk in this post, but there are sooooo many backyard breeders out there.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Next

Return to Introductions