Love My Bullies

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby SisMorphine » January 25th, 2011, 1:28 pm

Matt post them up in the rescue section. You've been trying to make a difficult situation work for a long time due to no fault of your own, and you're just trying to do good by the dogs. And I will happily vouch for all three (and may even fist fight someone for the Standard Poodle LOL!).
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » January 25th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Oh my... a standard?

Yes, please post about them in the rescue section because I think I know where it can go right now...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » January 25th, 2011, 3:47 pm

mnp13 wrote:Oh my... a standard?

Yes, please post about them in the rescue section because I think I know where it can go right now...

Michelle he is an AWESOME dog. And I can't stand poodles but I would take Seamus the second I had room if he's still available by then (which he won't be). He gets along with everything and everyone and is just awesome. And Teeny thinks he's just the best thing in the whole wide world (especially to hump LOL!).
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Previous

Return to Introductions