where is everyone?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Stormy » January 23rd, 2011, 10:55 pm

Seems like there is a lot less traffic on the forum these days!

Since moving I've been busy and not been able to stop in and read as much, and not post at all. Not that I posted a TON before, but did read a lot. Anyway, the kiddos (the dogs) LOVE Austin. So much dog friendly stuff to do here! They even get to go eat at restaurants with us sometimes. :giggle: They both did marvelous on the plane ride back to GA for the holidays (first time on a plane for both) AND then did fantastically on the 20 hr car ride back to Texas. I don't know how I ended up with such good dogs :|

Anyway, I would also like help with something- I read the forum rules and I don't think this is against the rules, but if it is, please delete it.

Mikey and I were both living with family prior to moving to Austin. So what little furniture we had was crappy and not worth the price to move. Since moving all we've been able to buy furniture wise is a craigslist couch. We are both hard workers, work full time and were saving up money to buy more furniture so our apartment doesn't look so bare. Well, right before Christmas we found somehow, despite trying to prevent pregnancy, he somehow has determined little swimmers- and I'm pregnant. We're happy about it. Things willl be tight, but we'll make it. Needless to say all the extra $$$ is now going toward paying a midwife and purchasing baby items. However, we just found out about a local company that is giving away a free living room suite. All we have to do is get the most "likes" and we win. So far we are in 3rd place, but really need A LOT more votes. If there is anyone on here who has FB and wouldn't mind "liking" the company and they "liking" our design, we would much appreciate it. Especially Laney, she gets tired of me shoving her off the small couch we have :giggle:
Here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Furnish-1 ... 1304503363

My name is "Stormy" and right now I'm the first one listed on their page, though it may get bumped down if anyone else post. Thanks y'all!
Mom to Delaney Jade- Pit Bull mix
Little Jack Slade of Okeechobee Hill -Yorkie/Poodle mix. Both were adopted!
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » January 23rd, 2011, 11:20 pm

Welllll... I *liked* you... bit i might have to take that back if you disappear again. :neener: :wink:

CONGRATS on being pregnant! :D :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Stormy » January 23rd, 2011, 11:33 pm

Thanks Christine! I'll try to be around more often. Once the baby comes I'm going to be a stay at home mom for a year, so I'm sure I'll have more time then to sit around and eat bonbons, get manicures, and talk on PBT. :D
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » January 23rd, 2011, 11:35 pm

Stormy wrote:Once the baby comes I'm going to be a stay at home mom for a year, so I'm sure I'll have more time then to sit around and eat bonbons, get manicures, and talk on PBT. :D

THAT'S the spirit! :cheer: :thumbsup:

lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » January 24th, 2011, 6:51 am

Stormy wrote:Seems like there is a lot less traffic on the forum these days!

That's because everyone in the world, except me, has a Facebook page. I prefer the format of the forum, still.

Congrats on the pregnancy! :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » January 24th, 2011, 9:16 am

iluvk9 wrote:That's because everyone in the world, except me, has a Facebook page.
Not true Joyce, I trashed mine a few weeks ago. :mrgreen:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 24th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Pit♥Bull wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:That's because everyone in the world, except me, has a Facebook page.
Not true Joyce, I trashed mine a few weeks ago. :mrgreen:

I think it is a phase anyway. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Stormy » January 24th, 2011, 1:00 pm

It seems like several of the boards I use to frequent have died down b/c of facebook and twitter.

I get facebook, but I'm a twitter idiot. For the life of me I can't figure it out :| or its appeal.
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Off-Topic