A not so New Newbie!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby StalkerBlueDog » January 17th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Hey everyone! It's been a bit but I'm back- So I'm introducing my new self to you all!

I'm no longer Jill Ellis.. I am now Jill Rakin! I got married Sept 18, 2010 and things have been a bit nuts since them. I'm the agility trial chair for a new indoor trial Jan 22-23, 2011 and have been busting my hump getting that ready.. but soon after life will be much more calm and I should be able to come and play a bit more with the forum again!

For those that don't know me yet I don't have pit's but I am a pit bull advocate, and a strong believer in fighting BSL. I personally have 3 shelties and an aussie, but have worked with many breeds in various settings. (my dogs names are in my signature below)

I'm currently a member of the Central NY Shetland Sheepdog Club and DOTCORNY (dog obedience training club of rochester ny) with many members here. I have taught for DOTCORNY (CGC/TDI, rally, STAR puppy, puppy, beginner & Advanced beginner obedience), was their Obedience Training Director for about a year and a half, and currently teach out at Boomtowne Canine Center now (Conformation, Versatility and Rally).

I do have a few photo's I'll post in the gallery section of the wedding. Missed you guys and can't wait to meet the new members since I've been MIA. :wave2:
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby ArtGypsy » January 17th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Welcome Back Jill!! :wave2:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby iluvk9 » January 17th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS on the marriage! :confetti:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 17th, 2011, 2:57 pm

Hey Jill, Nice to see you again. :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » January 19th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Welcome you now have full acess :giggle:

No really :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » January 19th, 2011, 6:42 pm

Hey Mrs. Rakin! Welcome back!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Introductions