Help me name the alter ego

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Brooke » January 13th, 2011, 11:00 am

This, my friends, is what I call the ear flop of doom. You always know that when this ear is flopped over in such a deceivingly cute position, hell will follow. I decided I need a name for this alter ego. Ideas?

There is only one good, Knowledge. And one evil, Ignorance. -Socrates
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 13th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Call it "The Oxymoron" - he looks all cute and innocent yet there's a glint in his eye and a precocious tilt to his ear. lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies.""
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 16th, 2011, 10:50 pm

LOL awe, I love a good head tilt...
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Malli » January 17th, 2011, 12:44 am

'Plato'? 'Mr. Hyde'? :)

He sure IS cute!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby iluvk9 » January 17th, 2011, 6:43 am

8) What is the first word that comes out of your mouth when you catch him slipping into devil mode? Call him that. :dance: Lenny's is "Prick".
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Gallery and Cinema