We had the place to ourselves. :)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby madremissy » January 16th, 2011, 7:02 am

Finally found a wonderful place to take Kinzyl to walk. They took a pecan tree orchard and built a huge church and a beautiful park on. It is 3 minutes from my house and we love it. There hasn't been a soul around everytime we have gone so it has been great.

This is looking from the parking lot down the entrance drive.

All to ourselves. :D

It has a half mile walking track and huge feilds all around. Other than sticking my hand down her throat every time she would scoop up a pecan shell along the way, it is wonderful. :dance:

The one thing I thought she would be scared of, is the one thing she was totally obsessed with. The slide. Who would have thought. :rolleyes2:

She was ready to come up. Right after I took this she ran right up the steps like it was not big deal.

Omg, the torture. I am making her pose :nono:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 16th, 2011, 8:39 am

:heartbeat:

That looks like a LOVELY walking place! :D Give Kinzyl some big smooshy-face kisses for me
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » January 16th, 2011, 8:57 am

NICE! Close, empty and serene. :) Kinzyl looks thrilled on that picnic table. :giggle:

Pecan orchards intrigue me. Actually, all your stuff there intrigues me. (Especially the mules you had walking down the street the other day.)

We have potatoe fields, strawberry fields, grape vineyards and peach/apple orchards on Long Island. No pecan or nut fields and no mules walking down the street. Sure, some Jackasses, but they are usually at Walmart. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Hundilein » January 16th, 2011, 10:17 am

Looks lovely indeed! And you know I love me some Kinzyl!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » January 16th, 2011, 10:46 am

Thanks girls,

And Joyce is was two mules pulling a wooden wagon. I told you, ice will not keep people from the liquor store around here. :wink: I guess they had the wagon to stock up.

Around here people drive any thing to the store. John Deere tractors are the most common. They get done in the hay feild and run to the grocery store on their way home. :)
madremissy

Postby hugapitbull » January 16th, 2011, 10:59 am

Nice - I wish I had a place like that to take Duke.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby iluvk9 » January 16th, 2011, 11:43 am

How many collars and coats does Kinzyl have? Just wondering. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby furever_pit » January 16th, 2011, 1:19 pm

What a beautiful place to take a stroll.
Did Kinzyl go down the slide too?

Dylan likes this plastic rock wall thing at the park we go to. He goes up and down, up and down. My friend's 13 month old son now tells him to do it. lol
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » January 16th, 2011, 1:25 pm

iluvk9 wrote:How many collars and coats does Kinzyl have? Just wondering. 8)

Well Missy did tell me that Travis is drawing plans for closet renovations and enlarging. :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby Tubular Toby » January 16th, 2011, 2:07 pm

Looks like a great place for both of you to enjoy and refresh!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby madremissy » January 16th, 2011, 3:09 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Nice - I wish I had a place like that to take Duke.

Shanna I was so excited when I went and checked it out. I was getting so tired of worrying about walking her around here with all the off leash dogs. Seems like they are multiplying by the day. Imagine that :wink: The house on the end of our drive has turned into the cat lady and there are about 15 cats all over the place. They are so starved for attention that they follow my car. :( Kinzyl is not a fan of kitties so getting her through the maze of cats was a trick.

iluvk9 wrote:How many collars and coats does Kinzyl have? Just wondering. 8)

She has a few.... :oops: When her new coat arrive the other day and we were modeling it for Daddy, the first thing he said was "well I guess it is time to order another collar to match that coat". :giggle: He is just as bad about spoiling her as I am.

furever_pit wrote: Did Kinzyl go down the slide too?

No, I didn't let her go up that far. I was thinking she would get up there and not come down. :crazy2:

airwalk wrote:Well Missy did tell me that Travis is drawing plans for closet renovations and enlarging.

Sssssshhhhhhh Diana, don't tell all my secrets. :wink:

I have moved all her stuff into Mckinlee's old room. I guess my hope of them ever moving back home are dashed so I will let Kinzyl have that closet now. :D
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » January 16th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Closet? Give her the room!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 16th, 2011, 3:41 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Closet? Give her the room!!

Wellllll, it kinda it during the day. She has found that the sun shines through the windows in the afternoon. So now she goes and sits by the door until I open it up for her to go in. :nono: Yes she is spoiled rotten.
madremissy

Postby Jenn » January 16th, 2011, 10:16 pm

She is so pretty, looks like a wonderful place! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Hoyden » January 16th, 2011, 10:45 pm

That looks awesome. Birdie says that she and Kinzyl are going to have to start a doggie fashion TV show. Birdie has Autumn's old dresser full of clothes, costumes and collars.

I am beginning to hate the owners with off leash dogs.

I keep threatening to take a bull horn with me so that I can BROADCAST that there is an idiot dog owner with an off leash dog present in hopes of embarrassing the ever loving hell out of them so that they leash their dogs.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Gallery and Cinema