Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby amazincc » January 10th, 2011, 9:39 am

Got woken up by a tongue across my face at 4:30 AM, by a tap dancing Baby Chicken, who insisted that he absolutely needed to go outside. Not to pee, mind you... but to drag all the toys from the yard onto the porch. THEN he wanted me to come out and play fetch - because it had snowed.
The dog is INSANE! :rolleyes2: :crazy2:

lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Hundilein » January 10th, 2011, 9:54 am

Renee started to get pretty frisky herself this morning when I took her out to pee. Not the most fun when you're on the other end of the leash and don't own snow boots any more. I told her I'd take her out later on her long line when I'm dressed more appropriately.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » January 10th, 2011, 10:00 am

It took me 20 minutes to get Kinzyl out of bed to go out. She took one look at the snow and tried to turn around but I shoved her off the porch. She ran out and peed, then cam running back. Now she is back under her blanket.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby amazincc » January 10th, 2011, 10:02 am

Hundilein wrote: and don't own snow boots any more.

I sympathize... I haven't owned snow boots since I left NY in 2005. Didn't think I'd NEED them anymore. :shock:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Hundilein » January 10th, 2011, 10:07 am

amazincc wrote:
Hundilein wrote: and don't own snow boots any more.

I sympathize... I haven't owned snow boots since I left NY in 2005. Didn't think I'd NEED them anymore. :shock:

I wouldn't need them anymore, except I'm in an apartment, so I have to go out with the dog. At Christmas when it snowed, I was at my parents' house so I could just open the back door and let her out. I'm going to dig out my old work boots to take her out to play in a bit. I'll probably still get snow in my shoes, but I won't be in my pajamas, so it won't be so bad.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » January 10th, 2011, 10:08 am

Was just informed that Blue let Teeny out of her crate . . . looks like I'll be repairing yet ANOTHER crate door when I get home from work.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby amazincc » January 10th, 2011, 10:16 am

Hundilein wrote:I wouldn't need them anymore, except I'm in an apartment, so I have to go out with the dog. At Christmas when it snowed, I was at my parents' house so I could just open the back door and let her out. I'm going to dig out my old work boots to take her out to play in a bit. I'll probably still get snow in my shoes, but I won't be in my pajamas, so it won't be so bad.

Well... I have a nut here who demands that I play w/him in the yard. :rolleyes2: :crazy2:
I guess I'll have to invest in some boots ASAP after all. :nono:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » January 10th, 2011, 11:36 am

SisMorphine wrote:Was just informed that Blue let Teeny out of her crate . . . looks like I'll be repairing yet ANOTHER crate door when I get home from work.

lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » January 10th, 2011, 7:13 pm

who wants a puppy?
I've got brindles, black and tans, black and whites...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » January 10th, 2011, 7:22 pm

:tmi:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 14th, 2011, 12:23 am

I may have to change my title of "Puppy and child hating curmedgeon" :nono:

But the kids (Emma and Braden) love when I tell them that I hate kids...lol They get the biggest kick out of that, then start annoying me on purpose.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » January 21st, 2011, 5:13 pm

The puppies were just wrestling, as I cleaned their pen and bowls...I heard a bloodcurdling scream behind me...yeah, Gremlin had Fiat's penis and was tugging and pulling as hard as he could...OUCH! :shock:

TheRedQueen

Postby amazincc » January 21st, 2011, 5:43 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:The puppies were just wrestling, as I cleaned their pen and bowls...I heard a bloodcurdling scream behind me...yeah, Gremlin had Fiat's penis and was tugging and pulling as hard as he could...OUCH! :shock:

Oiy. :shock:

Faust used to think that Sepp had a nipple *down there*. :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » January 23rd, 2011, 5:07 pm

I'm going to head to the store soon...and must remember to stay off facebook this afternoon, so I can avoid all of the football game conversation that pops up. I don't mind a "go ____"...but the constant play-by-play that some people use their status updates for...makes me want to unfriend them. I wish there was a sports filter for my fb newsfeed.

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2011, 7:59 am

I have had a horrible 24 hours and it might not get better for a few more. :sad2: My oil burner. Don't ask. Just feel sorry for me. Please.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 26th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Dogs, I'm officially broke...so please refrain from hurting yourselves or others.

2 vet visits in 2 days...ay yi yi. They're killing me.

TheRedQueen

Postby Jenn » January 26th, 2011, 5:20 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I have had a horrible 24 hours and it might not get better for a few more. :sad2: My oil burner. Don't ask. Just feel sorry for me. Please.

I feel sorry for you, but I'm still dying to ask!?! :sad2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2011, 7:48 pm

8) I don't mean to be so evasive. It would take 5 pages to explain.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TinaMartin » January 26th, 2011, 9:29 pm

iluvk9 wrote:8) I don't mean to be so evasive. It would take 5 pages to explain.

I will continue to feel bad for you then. :(
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Thank you. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic