Graduate

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby rockermom » May 12th, 2006, 9:51 am

Rocky graduated from Intermediate real life situations class. Yeah! But we are sad we wont be going to training once a week like we have been for the past 6 mos. For now. The next level is therapy and Rocky and I want more time to work on his jumping habit. Plus he is under a year old. So we will spend the warm weather doing lots of socializing.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby luvmyangels » May 12th, 2006, 10:41 am

Congrats on graduating.

Isn't it great that the warm weather is coming so that we can get out more with our furry friends???
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby katiek0417 » May 12th, 2006, 10:50 am

YAY congrats....

I love this weather...it's great to get out with the dogs...play....watch them play...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby rockermom » May 12th, 2006, 11:32 am

I just wanted to say we learned alot in that last class. Great class for a first time dog owner. I also have learned alot on this forum and a few others. As well as from my dad who is very involved with agility. It pays off to do training in your daily activities. I think NILIF especially was and is important. Recently on a hike with friends who also brought dogs on the hike, we reached a steep rocky trail to climb down. It was like scary stairs. The others had to let their dogs off lead. I was not ready to let Rocky off lead yet the others yelled just let him go so he does not pull you down. Well Rocky showed them when I said sit wait. Went down a step "OK" come and he comes to the step and we did this all the way down. It is so nice to hear other people talking and saying wow she is really working hard at training that dog. Look how good he is! Times like this is when NILIF saved me from getting injured. Rocky would not pass me on those Rocks.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenn » May 12th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Congrats to you both! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Maryellen » May 12th, 2006, 4:07 pm

Excellent!! and congratulations!!!! i think sue has an advanced class too, we took it and loved it..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Asta » May 12th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Hey! Congrats to you both :) Sweet mountainstory, i would have been ssoooo proud too :D

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 12th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Congrats to you both
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby SisMorphine » May 12th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Yay congrats! I can't wait to start working with Halo. I love going to classes :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Training & Behavior