Secret Santa 2010

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby TheRedQueen » December 29th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Score's package...two videos. :) Not sure who to thank...the address was from Canada...;)

The unwrapping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXJgKed7GFI

The LOOT: (forgive him...he was being a dork)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTqvXn9J34
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » December 29th, 2010, 10:36 pm

Ruby and Riggs got their package! Pictures tomorrow!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hundilein » December 29th, 2010, 10:42 pm

mnp13 wrote:Ruby and Riggs got their package! Pictures tomorrow!!!

Yay! According to my rather unsophisticated reckoning, that should mean that everyone has received their packages. If anyone is still waiting, please let me know ASAP so I can check it out. Thanks everyone for playing this year!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby BullyLady » December 29th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Hundilein wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Ruby and Riggs got their package! Pictures tomorrow!!!

Yay! According to my rather unsophisticated reckoning, that should mean that everyone has received their packages. If anyone is still waiting, please let me know ASAP so I can check it out. Thanks everyone for playing this year!

Mine was the last to arrive?? Oooooofffff. LOL
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby call2arms » December 29th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Hum, I would be the Canadian dork who forgot to sign the card. Duh.

Did Score like the Buster ball?
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby furever_pit » December 29th, 2010, 11:38 pm

Fig and Score are so cute.

Great pics of Shelby too.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » December 29th, 2010, 11:42 pm

call2arms wrote:Hum, I would be the Canadian dork who forgot to sign the card. Duh.

Did Score like the Buster ball?

Hahahahaha...that's what I thought, but I hate to assume!

Score has been completely fixated on his squeaky ball...and the elephant (so funny...I always buy elephant toys for them...we call them "melephants" for some reason). Once I fill the buster ball, it's gonna be a winner. :D We don't have one of these...so I'm anxious to try it!

And I have to say...I ADORE the new leash...my old combo leash is falling apart, and I just told John the other day, I need a new one!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby call2arms » December 29th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Oh, you could assume. Basically your 2 canadian options are Malli and I, I think. Not that many choices... :wink:

Glad that the loot is creating some happiness!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby plebayo » December 30th, 2010, 12:09 am

call2arms wrote:Oh, you could assume. Basically your 2 canadian options are Malli and I, I think. Not that many choices... :wink:

Glad that the loot is creating some happiness!

Did Jack get anything for Christmas? :wink: :wave2:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby call2arms » December 30th, 2010, 1:48 am

Yes!! I know!!! lol, see "the confession thread"... I just uploaded my pictures from my good camera, by putting the memory card in the small camera. Now, onto photobucket...

Squeaky dog toy is dead, racquetball #1 has died, tug toy ball and handle are gone, and the treats... we're still on the duck breast tenders which Jack (and Boulette - after the bag is put away he paws at me for more) go crazy for. I try to do 1 bag at a time, due to the allergy/sensitivity thing, but so far so good!

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby call2arms » December 30th, 2010, 2:33 am

Just letting everyone know that it's 1:30 in the morning, I uploaded all the pictures in photobucket, made a nice long post with pictures and quotes and all, and when I hit "post"...

The freaking window that showed up was the LOGIN window. That then nicely redirected me to a BLANK post window. It makes me fume when it happens. I'm going to bed. >(

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby mnp13 » December 30th, 2010, 12:32 pm

that sucks... on a Mac you can hit the back button twice and your post is still there. ;) (sorry, couldn't resist... I love my 'puter)

soooooooo.... it's 11:30 in the morning now, where are our pictures??
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CinderDee » December 30th, 2010, 7:08 pm

plebayo wrote:So I also thought I would post a picture of my other SS ticket since Diana hasn't had a chance to :P As she said in her other post I was able to donate some flea control, medication, and other goodies. I only wish I could have given more. Anyway this SS was inspired of course by Bob & Shanna, rather than spoil their dogs, they chose to give their gifts to a shelter or rescue in need. They asked that the gift be given in the names of our Cancer Heroes who have passed, I tried to include the dogs that fought their fight on the board that we all followed. If anyone is missing, I'm terribly sorry I had no intention of not including anyone.

Elyse was a good enough sport to pose in a picture with me :neener: Sorry it isn't close up and the quality is crap, my dad was taking the picture and he is not camera savvy. :mrgreen: Maybe Diana will have a better picture to post! :wave2:

Thanks for including Kate. :hug3: *sniffle*
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » December 30th, 2010, 7:09 pm

mnp13 wrote:I love the paper-stuck-on-the-tongue pictures!

Me too! lol
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby DemoDick » December 30th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Ruby and Riggs got their package yesterday. Michelle was nice enough to leave it on the floor, so naturally Connor assumed it was his and started to open it this morning.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby mnp13 » December 30th, 2010, 10:16 pm

we just finished opening... I'll get pictures up in a little bit!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 10:25 pm

I'm still uploading Inara's pics and videos...I had the HD setting on the new camera on...so it's taking a while longer to upload.

TheRedQueen

Postby Hoyden » December 30th, 2010, 10:39 pm

plebayo wrote:So I also thought I would post a picture of my other SS ticket since Diana hasn't had a chance to :P As she said in her other post I was able to donate some flea control, medication, and other goodies. I only wish I could have given more. Anyway this SS was inspired of course by Bob & Shanna, rather than spoil their dogs, they chose to give their gifts to a shelter or rescue in need. They asked that the gift be given in the names of our Cancer Heroes who have passed, I tried to include the dogs that fought their fight on the board that we all followed. If anyone is missing, I'm terribly sorry I had no intention of not including anyone.

Elyse was a good enough sport to pose in a picture with me :neener: Sorry it isn't close up and the quality is crap, my dad was taking the picture and he is not camera savvy. :mrgreen: Maybe Diana will have a better picture to post! :wave2:

:cry1: :cry1: I'll have to come back later to post. can't drown keyboard.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » December 30th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Before I post these pictures, I almost didn't... my camera is having a major focus issue (as you will see) and Riggs' nails are so long that it's embarrassing (but he will not sit still to let me cut them, and trying to clip a moving nail... well... not on Riggs)

So anyway...

Connor's preliminary work

Ok, fine, we're sitting patiently.

Replay of last year :rolleyes2:

Mr. Impatient took care of the opening

And we find out what the fuss was all about

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!! it is it is it is!!!

A CUZ!!!!!

Ruby gets her turn

Really? I don't want to touch his present, why does he get to touch mine?

FINALLY

Tricks? Tricks??? You think I'm going to do tricks??? (the box didn't fare all that well from Riggs and Connor's expert unwrapping techniques)

WAIT!!! There is still a BOX!

Ok, all done with that, back to the CUZ!

The tricks had cute little cones and a mini soccer ball. Look at Ruby ignore them.

The note

Thanks Shelby and Cathleen!!!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby furever_pit » December 30th, 2010, 11:39 pm

LOL @ "Look at Ruby ignore them"

Riggs seems like SOOO much fun.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema