THE CONFESSION THREAD

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby ArtGypsy » December 21st, 2010, 10:16 am

TheRedQueen wrote:
ArtGypsy wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:If you can wait till after the new year, and you can get him to MD...I'll foster and evaluate him for you. :hug3:



I LOVE YOU PEOPLE................


Even though I take your name in vain? :giggle:


deep booming voice from the clouds::::
YES OF COURSE; A REPRESENTATION OF HOW MAGNANIMOUS THE LOVE I BESTOW.
And Besides :| :| :| you know not what you do :D :D :D
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
User avatar
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries
 
Posts: 946
Location: Eastern Nebraska

Postby TheRedQueen » December 29th, 2010, 11:14 pm

I am rapidly becoming addicted to 2" collars for Score. That is all.

8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby call2arms » December 29th, 2010, 11:49 pm

I can't find my cd for the Nikon photo uploading software. So I'm putting my memory card in my small canon camera and it's taking foreeeever.

I wish I was more orderly, that way I wouldn't have lost the damn cd. Can you buy self-discipline somewhere? lol
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk


I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby plebayo » December 30th, 2010, 12:10 am

call2arms wrote:I wish I was more orderly, that way I wouldn't have lost the damn cd. Can you buy self-discipline somewhere? lol


Craigslist! :neener:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
User avatar
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare
 
Posts: 942
Location: Oregon

Postby furever_pit » December 30th, 2010, 12:11 am

This is a great thread! So funny.

1) Sometimes I bring home expired dog food from work and give it to Dylan. But I figure if I eat postdated food it can't be that bad.

2) I really want to learn how to use a gun. And I'd like to kill something with it.

3) I am the only surviving child out of my family. And it's weird to me that I can say that here but none of my friends in real life know that. :|

4) My BF growls at me sometimes....and I like it. :oops:

5) I cleaned my house this weekend but now I can't find my kitchen table. What happened?
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby Hoyden » December 30th, 2010, 1:43 am

I am a turning into a total dog history geek. First I melted down when they used the wrong kind of bulldog in the Sherlock Holmes movie.

Tonight I had fits while watching Centurian. They had a malinois in the movie for 3.5 seconds. WRONG. The Barbet would okay though. There are roman coins found that have them on the coin so that verifies that those dogs existed in that period.

Most of the armor & costuming was correct. They even had a Moy bog gown on one woman.


I know, I know. GEEEEKKKK!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
User avatar
Hoyden
Collar Queen
 
Posts: 3342
Location: Hot, Hot Texas, Baby!

Postby furever_pit » December 30th, 2010, 2:31 am

Hoyden wrote:I am a turning into a total dog history geek. First I melted down when they used the wrong kind of bulldog in the Sherlock Holmes movie.

Tonight I had fits while watching Centurian. They had a malinois in the movie for 3.5 seconds. WRONG. The Barbet would okay though. There are roman coins found that have them on the coin so that verifies that those dogs existed in that period.

Most of the armor & costuming was correct. They even had a Moy bog gown on one woman.


I know, I know. GEEEEKKKK!


Are you into old dog books?
I just got a dog book from the 1800s. It's pretty interesting.
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby iluvk9 » December 30th, 2010, 7:09 am

furever_pit wrote:
2) I really want to learn how to use a gun. And I'd like to kill something with it.

4) My BF growls at me sometimes....and I like it. :oops:?


8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby ArtGypsy » December 30th, 2010, 10:09 am

Not that YOU GUYS would see anything wrong with this, But, I've turned into one of "those crazy dog people"
I used to roll my eyes at. :smileUp:

Don't Get me Wrong.
I've ALWAYS Been 'Critter-Crazy' and at various times in my younger life, I had more dogs/animals than I could properly take care of. :cry:

But NOW?
I"m not as bad as those crazy people in Best In Show, BUT I am way-focused on my dogs more than I think most people understand.
:dance:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
User avatar
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries
 
Posts: 946
Location: Eastern Nebraska

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 10:58 am

ArtGypsy wrote:Not that YOU GUYS would see anything wrong with this, But, I've turned into one of "those crazy dog people"
I used to roll my eyes at. :smileUp:

Don't Get me Wrong.
I've ALWAYS Been 'Critter-Crazy' and at various times in my younger life, I had more dogs/animals than I could properly take care of. :cry:

But NOW?
I"m not as bad as those crazy people in Best In Show, BUT I am way-focused on my dogs more than I think most people understand.
:dance:


I have no idea what you're talking about...crazy-dog-lady. :crazy2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby iluvk9 » December 30th, 2010, 11:07 am

It's better than being The Crazy Cat Lady, or worse, just The Crazy Lady. Like we think of Debby. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 7:42 pm

iluvk9 wrote:It's better than being The Crazy Cat Lady, or worse, just The Crazy Lady. Like we think of Debby. :dance:


Weeelllllll...doesn't Grace have some cats too? :dance: :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby ArtGypsy » December 30th, 2010, 7:56 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:It's better than being The Crazy Cat Lady, or worse, just The Crazy Lady. Like we think of Debby. :dance:


Weeelllllll...doesn't Grace have some cats too? :dance: :smileUp:


Ahem. :oops: Five.
at one time, I had FOURTEEN. :crazy2:

((not INTENTIONALLY, of course. two preggie females dumped and WEll. VIOLA'. Cat Farm)) :wine: :wine: :wink:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
User avatar
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries
 
Posts: 946
Location: Eastern Nebraska

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 8:28 pm

Well shit. I have five cats too. You're not a crazy cat lady at all...you're perfectly normal. :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby furever_pit » December 30th, 2010, 8:43 pm

When it comes to being crazy, there are worse things than being the crazy cat and/or dog lady.

I mean, at least you're not the woman in the woods who tries to sell me rocks and written stories that make absolutely no sense.
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 8:45 pm

furever_pit wrote:When it comes to being crazy, there are worse things than being the crazy cat and/or dog lady.

I mean, at least you're not the woman in the woods who tries to sell me rocks and written stories that make absolutely no sense.


Are you sure? :|
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby furever_pit » December 30th, 2010, 9:03 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
furever_pit wrote:When it comes to being crazy, there are worse things than being the crazy cat and/or dog lady.

I mean, at least you're not the woman in the woods who tries to sell me rocks and written stories that make absolutely no sense.


Are you sure? :|


Pretty sure. Unless you eat canned cat food too?
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby TheRedQueen » December 30th, 2010, 9:37 pm

We have a young boy that attends flyball tournaments with his mom. He was trying to sell everyone rocks this past summer...I asked how much...and he told me in all seriousness...$100. hahahahaha...lol. Something wrong with this kid! He's the same age as Braden, who comes to tournaments with me and runs Score and handles Inara too...all without direct supervision.

Maybe he's got a rock-selling franchise from your woods lady?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby call2arms » December 31st, 2010, 11:49 am

My cat really thinks he's a dog. He wants the dog treats when the dog gets some, asks for attention more than the dog, comes running first when I get home, and is now playing with Jack's racquetball ball, rolling on the ground and chasing it. He also just told Jack OFF his own ball. What's wrong??
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk


I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby ArtGypsy » December 31st, 2010, 12:02 pm

call2arms wrote:My cat really thinks he's a dog. He wants the dog treats when the dog gets some, asks for attention more than the dog, comes running first when I get home, and is now playing with Jack's racquetball ball, rolling on the ground and chasing it. He also just told Jack OFF his own ball. What's wrong??


Over my lifetime I've owned two cats that will play Fetch.
Over and over and over; chasing the ball (aluminum foil ball worked the best), and running up and dropping it in my lap, just so I would through it again.
They were Like the Labrador Retrievers of the Cat World! :D
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
User avatar
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries
 
Posts: 946
Location: Eastern Nebraska

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron