Secret Santa 2010

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby iluvk9 » December 24th, 2010, 9:24 am

Dee, I think she looks VERY INNOCENT in all her photos....it must be you with the attitude. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » December 24th, 2010, 9:24 am

BWahahahahahaha...love the happy faces! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ino » December 24th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Punkin & Hoppy love that they now have their own food dishes for their evening canned food. I am not so sure they loved the head gear, but I sure did!!! :D I put the kitty blanket on their scratching post that they love to lounge on, so I am sure it will be used a lot!! Thank you very much, Michelle!!! Ino was jealous and ran Hop-a-long under the bed- I had to coax him back out with his canned food (Ino knows he can chase Hoppy and he will run but Punkin will stand his ground).
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TinaMartin » December 24th, 2010, 7:42 pm

It llooks like everyone is getting awesome stuff! Gator and Sorsha opeened theirs yesterday. I will post ppics on Monday when I have access to a computer.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » December 24th, 2010, 8:31 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Dee, I think she looks VERY INNOCENT in all her photos....it must be you with the attitude. :giggle:

Pfffft! :bs: :bs: :bs:
She's a bad seed! :nono:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » December 24th, 2010, 9:07 pm

I love the anticipation pre-launch pose Dar has!!! Ino does the same thing where he keeps his butt a few inches off the ground- I call it his "snow sit". :rolleyes2: His collar is awesome!!! Now onto Toby- he is adorable as always and I've never seen a shot other than his face, so I did not realize until these pics how beautiful his markings on the top of his head and back are. He looks like a giant mushball!! The lil boston terror is adorable in her pics too, Dee!! Looks like everyone is having a blast!!! :dance:
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » December 24th, 2010, 9:13 pm

All the pictures are just precious. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby CinderDee » December 24th, 2010, 9:28 pm

The cat pics are great! I love cats.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » December 25th, 2010, 12:20 am

Those hats are a riot! I thought the little 'suitcase" was great, I didn't realize there were dishes in it until I got it home! lol

Don't be surprised if they are VERY interested in how the blanket smells. Faye would not stop rolling on it while I was working on it!

I'm glad you like everything!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Ino » December 25th, 2010, 5:28 am

I think pre-Ino days, the "strange animal" smell in the blanket would have drove my cats nuts- but since Ino comes in from walks smelling like different cats all the time, they learned to ignore it (plus now that I work at the shelter, I come home smelling like cats/dogs every day). A strange smell did cause the cats to attack Ino when he was a pup though- he got into either cat or coyote piss on our walk and when we came back in- the cats ended up attacking him and then each other and they are litter mates- never truely fought before that:o :shock: ...totally uncool and so loud, the neighbor came over to see if everything was ok :oops: !!!
The 2 cats took turns sleeping on the scratching post where the blanket is last night- it was cute because each time I went out into the kitchen the other one was up there. Ino actually acted like the suitcase was a springpole :| . I dont carry a purse, so he isnt used to me carrying something like that and he tried to jump and grab it from behind when I was walking- but it was too big and solid, so he could only head bump it. I raised it up high and he kept leaping for it over and over :crazy2: !!! He had a blast too- good times :D !!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Hundilein » December 26th, 2010, 12:28 am

Hannah says a very big THANK YOU to Dee and Zuzu! We had some technical difficulties when Renee stepped on the bubble wrap and the noise scared Hannah, but we persevered and she got all of her goodies out of the box eventually.

It took a couple of tries, but we finally got her to take the card out and give it to mom for opening. I didn't get a picture of it, but it has Zuzu on it and is adorable!

She was a little worried about the tissue paper, so she needed some help unpacking the box.

Then Renee stepped on the bubble wrap and Hannah had to retreat.

But then Papa opened the cookies and all was well.

This was the best picture I got of her snazzy new Christmas collar. I love how it pops against her black fur.

All the loot. She actually stood up to Renee over the trachea and knuckle bone. I was shocked. My mom's going to save them until Renee and I leave so Hannah can enjoy them in peace.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby Hundilein » December 26th, 2010, 12:33 am

Renee would like to send a big THANK YOU to Kristen and Tubular Toby!

Unlike Hannah, Renee was not shy about digging right in.

As usual, the stuffie was her favorite. Unusually, he is still alive and well rather than being completely de-stuffed.

Here she's thinking, "yeah, yeah, take the stupid picture so I can play some more." I love that Toby "signed" the card with his paw print.

And one more picture with her new teddy bear.

I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures. My camera was dying, so I had to snap them quick.
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » December 26th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Yay!! I'm really sorry, like I said, there was supposed to be another plush toy but my mom accidentally left it out of the box. =( She felt really bad, but it was too late! It went home to her silly dog, Skeeter. Sorry!

Glad that it got there okay and she liked her teddy bear! Hopefully the treats work out, I love them for clicker training. =)
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby CinderDee » December 27th, 2010, 3:28 am

I'm glad Hannah liked her stuff! :) Zuzu almost had a breakdown over it. lol She doesn't get that everything isn't for her.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Hundilein » December 27th, 2010, 9:55 am

Tubular Toby wrote:Yay!! I'm really sorry, like I said, there was supposed to be another plush toy but my mom accidentally left it out of the box. =( She felt really bad, but it was too late! It went home to her silly dog, Skeeter. Sorry!

Glad that it got there okay and she liked her teddy bear! Hopefully the treats work out, I love them for clicker training. =)

No worries, Kristen! Renee is quite happy with her stuff. And we both love the natural balance for treats!

CinderDee wrote:I'm glad Hannah liked her stuff! :) Zuzu almost had a breakdown over it. lol She doesn't get that everything isn't for her.

Renee is the same way! She kept trying to steal all of Inara's stuff as I was trying to pack it up. And then when Hannah's box came, she kept trying to convince me to take it down so she could open it.
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » December 27th, 2010, 10:10 am

Hundilein wrote:Renee is the same way! She kept trying to steal all of Inara's stuff as I was trying to pack it up. And then when Hannah's box came, she kept trying to convince me to take it down so she could open it.

My dogs AND cats would NOT leave the fleece blankets alone! And they have their own... but noooo they must roll on / play in / sleep on the new ones. :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby plebayo » December 27th, 2010, 10:28 pm

A HUGE thank you to Figment and Erin & John for LiLo's secret santa gifts! LiLo was more interested in the snacks of course, but once I pulled out the fleece tug all bets were off! Seth could hear that LiLo was having a good time and sat outside howling mournfully at the door :P Erin included some homemade cookies, and some carob-peanut butter doggy bark that is just a little too good for the dogs only :| She also included a really cute book that included a clicker which will be fun to play with! it also came with a super squeaky squeaker!

Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 27th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Awesome loot!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby plebayo » December 27th, 2010, 11:12 pm

So I also thought I would post a picture of my other SS ticket since Diana hasn't had a chance to :P As she said in her other post I was able to donate some flea control, medication, and other goodies. I only wish I could have given more. Anyway this SS was inspired of course by Bob & Shanna, rather than spoil their dogs, they chose to give their gifts to a shelter or rescue in need. They asked that the gift be given in the names of our Cancer Heroes who have passed, I tried to include the dogs that fought their fight on the board that we all followed. If anyone is missing, I'm terribly sorry I had no intention of not including anyone.

Elyse was a good enough sport to pose in a picture with me :neener: Sorry it isn't close up and the quality is crap, my dad was taking the picture and he is not camera savvy. :mrgreen: Maybe Diana will have a better picture to post! :wave2:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TheRedQueen » December 27th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I'm so glad Lilo liked her goodies! :clap: :D Glad too that you're pleased with the book and clicker! It's a fun book!

And thanks for including my Elwood on the poster...*sniffle* :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema