Give me a hug!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby plebayo » December 26th, 2010, 11:47 pm

So Seth is a naughty dog. He jumps on people. Normally I wouldn't tolerate something like that but Seth jumps on you - but not in a really annoying way. You can usually see on his face that he's going to do it, and he'll either jump up and stretch and lean on you, or jump up, put his legs around your waist and just stand there while you pet him. I tried teach him a 'hug' cue to get him to do it on command rather than on his own, but he still does it whether you tell him to 'hug' you or not. It doesn't help that all of my friends, coworkers, and the people I train with encourage this behavior.

Anyway we were playing around and he actually jumped up in the air when I asked for a hug... the other night my roommate was playing with him and he's like 6'5" so Seth apparently jumped up in the air and he picked him up so I think Seth picked this up that night.

My dad was filming, I just thought it was kind of funny.

Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 26th, 2010, 11:51 pm

His hugs are so cute! I love his front legs draped over your arm. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » December 27th, 2010, 12:29 am

He is such an adorable goober :giggle: !! I totally love his legs and he looks like he has the most bubbly personality!! I love Seth!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » December 27th, 2010, 2:54 am

So cute! :heartbeat:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » December 27th, 2010, 7:55 am

He is just so happy!!! That was a good idea to turn a possibly annoying habit into a command.

P.S. Which link did you choose on your photobucket to have the actual video on here? I choose "direct link" but like how you post it. :confused:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » December 27th, 2010, 1:08 pm

iluvk9 wrote:He is just so happy!!! That was a good idea to turn a possibly annoying habit into a command.

P.S. Which link did you choose on your photobucket to have the actual video on here? I choose "direct link" but like how you post it. :confused:

I use the IMG code which it 2 spots under the 'direct link' option :)

It was worth a try, like I said he still just simply jumps on people :| but he's cute, what can you do? :p
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Gallery and Cinema