Pete's Dog Gear is LIVE and ready to take orders

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Hoyden » December 10th, 2010, 12:11 am

FINALLY! It is finished!! (well, kinda. Still so many options, conchos, fabrics, harnesses and other goodies to add)

Current turn around time is 2 - 5 days, so there's time for Christmas collars for those who want them.

Use SANTAPAWS25 to take 25% off your entire order
excluding sale collars in the "Collars to Go" section, shipping and any sales taxes.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 10th, 2010, 8:22 am

:rock: :rock: :rock:

It looks great!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » December 10th, 2010, 10:16 am

This collar is especially nice! ;)

http://www.petesdoggear.com/inc/sdetail/227
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » December 11th, 2010, 12:40 am

Oh, I don't know, I think THIS one is the best on there. lol
http://www.petesdoggear.com/inc/sdetail/233

Or maybe this one
http://www.petesdoggear.com/inc/sdetail/334
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » December 11th, 2010, 2:26 am

I'm partial to this one, with it 's matching harness

or this one Image

But, bit, but I saw a picture from the 1930's of this awesome collar and I' am making it. It is STUNNING. Mark is rolling his eyes. I told him to shut up because I can make him a gag too.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TheRedQueen » December 11th, 2010, 9:37 am

I hope you'll be having an *after* Christmas sale...because I can't spend any money on dog collars until after I buy presents for my human family! :|
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TinaMartin » December 22nd, 2010, 3:05 pm

And I want to see the new Celtic knot work leather you picked up....pretty please?
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Hoyden » December 22nd, 2010, 7:01 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:I hope you'll be having an *after* Christmas sale...because I can't spend any money on dog collars until after I buy presents for my human family! :|

I can do that. I probably will do that and launch my harnesses at the same time.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » December 22nd, 2010, 7:02 pm

TinaMartin wrote:And I want to see the new Celtic knot work leather you picked up....pretty please?

I'll have to do it either tomorrow night or friday sometime. I've got a bunch of last minute orders from people who live close enough to pick up their collars that I need to finish first.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TinaMartin » December 22nd, 2010, 10:51 pm

Cool!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby call2arms » December 23rd, 2010, 2:34 am

I see that you have the letters PDG embossed on some leather collars... Would it be possible to have a leather collar with the dog's name embossed on it? (not sure if embossed is the right word, but I like it. lol)

edta: actually the right word would be stamping. so much for googling it before posting.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Hoyden » December 23rd, 2010, 3:07 am

call2arms wrote:I see that you have the letters PDG embossed on some leather collars... Would it be possible to have a leather collar with the dog's name embossed on it? (not sure if embossed is the right word, but I like it. lol)

edta: actually the right word would be stamping. so much for googling it before posting.

Yep. I have several different sets of letters too.

You can also get a sa-weeet name plate on them.

I'll post all the lettering sets I have after Christmas.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby call2arms » December 24th, 2010, 2:06 am

oooooooooooo. i've been dreaming of a western-ish lettering stamped collar for YEARS.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Hoyden » December 24th, 2010, 2:16 am

call2arms wrote:oooooooooooo. i've been dreaming of a western-ish lettering stamped collar for YEARS.

That I can do. I did one a while ago for a friend's dog but didn't take pictures because I was sans camera.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby call2arms » December 24th, 2010, 2:17 am

Oh boy!

I'm pm'ing you!

call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Marketplace