brindle female for adoption!

Postby LaylaWoobie » December 10th, 2010, 4:03 pm

I have a good friend in vet school who contacted me about this dog. She LOVES her - she was an owner surrender, as they couldn't afford to care for her anymore. She's been spayed (she had probably 2 litters before being surrendered) and has a clean bill of health. She's been tested with other dogs and has gotten along with all of them so far. She's great with people - she has the typical pit bull whiplash wiggle butt. I have a video of her if anyone wants to see it - you can PM me or email me and i'll send it over to you.

She's going to an adoption event this weekend, but if she's not adopted, she will be coming up to NY after the holidays. They haven't had her in a home environment yet, but she seems to be housebroken and crate trained. She gets very excited to go "outside" and will dance around, but she's also quite content snuggling up and hanging out. She's about 45 pounds...and FAT, she could probably stand to lose about 5-10 pounds, so once she's trimmed down, she'll be pretty small.

Definitely not a "working" prospect - but she seems to love to play, so maybe someone looking for a pet companion or an active home. My friend said she's VERY strong, so weight pull might be something she'd enjoy. She's been playing with toys and seems to really enjoy it - maybe flyball or agility as well, not sure how she is with water for dock diving.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks

LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » December 10th, 2010, 8:13 pm

What a pretty little girl! :heartbeat:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LaylaWoobie » December 10th, 2010, 10:20 pm

She is pretty cute :giggle:

i'm trying to see if I can upload that video somehow...
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Return to Rescue