Sept-Nov and My temperate rainforest :)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Malli » November 14th, 2010, 7:10 pm

My sun worshipper

sleeping in the most odd position on the couch...

And todays walk in my temperate rainforest

any of the action shots were blurry, the light was really low, but some turned out kind of cool

Clearly unimpressed with being posed :rolleyes2:

I think my favorite shot

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 14th, 2010, 7:18 pm

GORGEOUS shots! Oskie looks so handsome! And is he wearing ONE boot? Is he trying to be like Michael Jackson???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » November 14th, 2010, 7:20 pm

I am so glad you actually have a CAMERA now. :) Oscar looks as handsome as ever.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » November 14th, 2010, 7:21 pm

hahahahaHA LMAO

He gets sores from rubbing - back toe nails on front toes, he was bleeding a little yesterday so I bandaged it and put a boot on (he is less likely to lick rough fabric) and I just kept it all on today since I knew the nail rubs the most during walks...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pocketpit » November 14th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Acck, he sleep JUST like Dice does!!!! It's so disturbing to me as it looks highly uncomfortable but obviously it's not to her.
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Ino » November 14th, 2010, 9:19 pm

I love seeing pics of Oscar and you always take them with such nice backgrounds- he is a very handsome boy!! :D That first mushroom (I think that is what it is) that is way before the normal looking mushrooms looks like a duck animal cracker...made me hungry!!! :doh: lol
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 14th, 2010, 11:05 pm

lovely pictures.

I like the ones with the mushrooms, but one photographer to another - it's ok to not put the "focus object" directly in the center of your frame. There are some really great things going on in those shots with the angles from the branches and other plants. I shall challenge you with this - recrop a few of them, keep the mushroom in them but get it out of the center of the shot, with a little experimentation you'll find some excellent composition options. Good depth of field work with the flat mushrooms by the way.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Malli » November 15th, 2010, 1:46 am

thanks, everyone :)
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby amazincc » November 15th, 2010, 4:49 am

I love them all... you live in such a beautiful area. And, of course, Os... :heartbeat: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Suzi » November 15th, 2010, 12:45 pm

Malli, Oscar,,,,The forest,,,and Mushrooms!!!!! What a beautiful series of pictures.....

If we lived a bit closer,,,,I would invite myself and Bells up to join you! :wink:

Do ever pick (mushrooms)? This is my Spring/Fall passion....
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Malli » November 15th, 2010, 1:48 pm

I don't because I don't know them well enough... I don't need an accidental mushroom trip ;)
And of course we'd welcome company.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Jenn » November 15th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Beautiful photos, I wanna walk there!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby PetieMarie22 » November 15th, 2010, 4:29 pm

Nice pictures. That forest looks like a pretty cool place!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema