This is Duchess

Postby Rolex+Deebo » November 11th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Well, hubby brought home another rescue. Not particularly what I need at the moment. :doh:
I think I rubbed off on him a bit too much!
She is suppose to be a pit/boxer, but looks like a boxer/beagle to me.
She has a Beagle head, and a small Boxer body. lol She has a slight under bite, a little on the skinny side, her nails were about 2 inches long, but over all in good health. The family couldn't keep her because they were moving. They got her from a shelter about a year ago, so she is fixed, that saves me $ I dont have. lol
She is very sweet, cuddly, quiet, gentle, just a big baby. She is good with all my dogs, and adapted to our schedule in a day. On the down side, she is not trained in any way. In no way hard to handle, just doesn't know any commands, or shes pretending not to know them for now. Not good off leash, she will not come, but boy can she run! She would be great for agility, or something, very athletic. Not hard to walk, just came back from a walk at the canal, with all 3. Much easier then I thought it would be. Does not bark so far. Is great with kids, she had a 4yo lead her around by her ear apparently. Just a very easy dog to have.
Here are the pics from her first night here, she was used to sleeping with her family, so she slept with us for that one night, to make it a little better on her. And she is awesome to sleep with, just curls up at the feet, and doesn't move the whole night. Oh, and she is suppose to be 2or 3 yo, to me she looks like 5/6.
OK, here is Dutchess. Or is it Dutches, or Duchess???? How is it? lol
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » November 11th, 2010, 9:36 pm

She is an interesting color. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » November 11th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Aaaawwww, she's a cutie!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby madremissy » November 11th, 2010, 10:45 pm

She is adorable. I had a dog named Dutchess when I was younger. That is how we spelled it.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Rolex+Deebo » November 12th, 2010, 11:43 am

She is a cutie! And needs a home SOON!!! LOL
So if you know of any ways to get the word out there, let me know,
She is good with cats too. :)
thank you

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Rolex+Deebo » January 2nd, 2011, 8:20 pm

I am pleased to say that Duchess has been adopted!
By a wonderful lady who spoiled her dogs rotten! Fenced in yard, daily walks, each has their own loveseat to sleep on,..... lol
Now one more, and im down to MY two! :doh:

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » January 3rd, 2011, 10:51 am

That's great, congrats! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » January 3rd, 2011, 10:51 am

Yea! :clap:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Rescue