Coprophagia medicine

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby BigDogBuford » November 11th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Alfred was the king of poop vomit.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » November 11th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Geez..now she is ROLLING IN crap. I spent an hour washing her, outside in the 45 degree weather. I had to fill warm water in buckets so The Princess wouldn't freeze her ass off. :rolleyes2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby CinderDee » November 11th, 2010, 7:56 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Geez..now she is ROLLING IN crap. I spent an hour washing her, outside in the 45 degree weather. I had to fill warm water in buckets so The Princess wouldn't freeze her ass off. :rolleyes2:

Oh man, I hope Zuzu doesn't start that too. :o Bleh..
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby call2arms » November 12th, 2010, 12:35 am

This conversation is the SOLE reason why I'm thankful I don't have a backyard. Good luck.

My sister, on top of everything that can be done, including swinging a dead cat by it's tail at midnight, tried to put tabasco on the poops (yes, instead of just picking it up, don't ask me...). That's just seasoning it, according to her beagle.

Now her 2 dogs have a poo-pee fenced-in area in the yard, and the rest is kept poop-free. That seems to work well.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby iluvk9 » November 12th, 2010, 6:53 am

I ordered Forbid and it will be here by the weekend. Good thing, because the nights are getting colder which means more snacks out there. :rolleyes2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » November 12th, 2010, 11:41 am

BigDogBuford wrote:swinging a dead cat by it's tail at midnight.

bwahahahaha..somehow I believe you would if you thought i would work
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » November 19th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Well, we just finished a few days of FORBID. :dance: No one is eating anyone else's poop. :)

But, as the pamphlet included with the product said, it doesn't STOP it forever. I am supposed to re-direct, re-train and clean up better. All of which, honestly, probably isn't happening. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health