Making and Selling Break Sticks

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Muttkip » November 10th, 2010, 4:47 pm

So I was wondering if my fiancee was to make and sell break sticks would any of you guys be interested?

He hand carves them from wood and does good quality work. He's made me a couple and I think they look awesome. They're very sturdy as well.

He's wanting to make them and sell them for 10 dollars plus shipping.

I'll post some pictures of a break stick he made me later.

But I was wondering would you be interested at all?
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Me personally or forum in general?

Personally, I don't own one. Many people think they are necessary equipment for owning a Pit Bull, however I'm not on that side of things (there is a thread around here somewhere...)

That said, many people don't agree with me on that at all, so I think you should list them. :-)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » November 11th, 2010, 9:25 am

I'm with Michelle somewhat on this in that I don't own one but I also really don't need one in my house. I don't think they are always necessary or practical with regards to pit bull ownership.

However, I know quite a few people that would like to have one around.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby maberi » November 11th, 2010, 11:16 am

I would imagine you might find some interest from some on the forum :| Might be worth it to post a few pictures

I have a couple that I made from hammer handles but haven't used them.
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby mnp13 » November 12th, 2010, 2:30 am

Yes, definitely post some pictures!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby furever_pit » November 16th, 2010, 10:56 pm

I agree you should post some pics and at least let people know how to contact you about them if they are interested.

I don't personally own a break stick either. I thought about it for a short while but decided against it.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Marketplace