My first official foster

Postby mnp13 » November 11th, 2010, 12:43 pm

HappyChick wrote:Miss D is still here. The rescue in NY, Ryley's Run, has completely disappeared. Donna is not replying to my emails and hasn't replied to calls either. Nice. To top that off, I found out the rescue in WI may not be completely reputable.
'

I also dug around on Tammi (the other rescue), but could not find anything bad on her. So, I will continue to work with her on finding a home for Miss D. Wish us luck!

Evidently the "digging" wasn't all that deep - Dozia was adopted out intact.

And now they are lieing about Bee on their PetFinder page (saying she came from a shelter in NC, and was in danger of being put down), and just after being contacted about those lies she is suddenly listed as being adopted.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » November 11th, 2010, 1:00 pm

Not to mention the OUTRAGEOUS *adoption fee* of $350.00 they are asking for... I could slap myself for having sent Beezus there in the hopes of finding her a good home. >( :sad2:
This is definitely NOT what I was led to believe when I asked for help in placing her in an appropriate home, and I am so disgusted and disappointed right now.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » November 11th, 2010, 1:14 pm

Don't blame yourself. When someone says they have checked out a rescue, you assume they have checked out the rescue. Reading their press releases, their website and their facebook page is NOT "checking out the rescue." If we all went by those, then SPBR would be a "good" rescue as well.

If I vouched for a rescue, I would assume that people would take my word on it. Sure, they can do checking if they want to, but why reinvent the wheel?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » November 11th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Of course I blame myself... Beezus was/is MY responsebility until she finds her forever family.
Having been misled doesn't absolve me from that, and hindsight is 20/20.

I hate the idea of failing any dog, but especially one whose life I was in charge of. :sad2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby HappyChick » November 12th, 2010, 9:45 pm

mnp13 wrote:
HappyChick wrote:Miss D is still here. The rescue in NY, Ryley's Run, has completely disappeared. Donna is not replying to my emails and hasn't replied to calls either. Nice. To top that off, I found out the rescue in WI may not be completely reputable.
'

I also dug around on Tammi (the other rescue), but could not find anything bad on her. So, I will continue to work with her on finding a home for Miss D. Wish us luck!

Evidently the "digging" wasn't all that deep - Dozia was adopted out intact.

And now they are lieing about Bee on their PetFinder page (saying she came from a shelter in NC, and was in danger of being put down), and just after being contacted about those lies she is suddenly listed as being adopted.

WHEN YOU DEAL WITH ALL I'VE DEALT WITH YOU CAN JUDGE. F**k you, you ungrateful people. I got fooled, just like I got fooled into thinking people on this forum were my friends. Thanks for the votes of confidence. Thanks for NOT having my back and sorry I didn't realize you all were SO much better than me. JUDGE not lest you be judged.
Last edited by mnp13 on November 12th, 2010, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Michelle - bring what I deleted up again and you'll be finished posting here.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby HappyChick » November 12th, 2010, 9:48 pm

I LOVE DOZIA LIKE SHE WAS MY OWN. DO YOU THINK I CHERISH THIS crap???????????? MY HEART IS BROKEN OVER THIS. SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR NOT SUPPORTING ME.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » November 12th, 2010, 10:12 pm

HappyChick wrote:WHEN YOU DEAL WITH ALL I'VE DEALT WITH YOU CAN JUDGE. I thought I'd shown you all my trustworthiness with the time, work, and effort I put in to get Bee and Dozia into rescue. F**k you, you ungrateful people. I got fooled, just like I got fooled into thinking people on this forum were my friends. Thanks for the votes of confidence. Thanks for NOT having my back and sorry I didn't realize you all were SO much better than me. JUDGE not lest you be judged.

Seriously, Angie??? SERIOUSLY??? :shock: >(

I think you just completely LOST your mind. :crazy2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » November 12th, 2010, 11:58 pm

:shock: :nono:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » November 13th, 2010, 12:10 am

Hi Angie. I'm rather tired of this. I know about the emails you are sending around, "lines are being drawn in the sand, which side are you on"?? Seriously? You're mad so you want to make people choose being on the forum or be friends with you? Wow, your maturity is astounding. You are her friend or my friend... uh... I think people do that crap in 5th grade.

I was supposed to run to your defense after the BS you have posted about me, and the forum, on facebook in public? You pick a fight, you get your ass handed to you, you spout off all over facebook, then you delete it (laughable really), then you have a little pity party which no one attends, then this blows up... and you start sending emails out for people to pick sides? GROW UP.

I have no idea what I am supposed to be grateful to you for. You did a nice thing for a mutual friend, so somehow we as a group owe you something? Get over yourself sweet heart, I don't owe you a thing, neither does anyone else here.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DemoDick » November 13th, 2010, 12:12 pm

I'm not surprised.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby airwalk » November 14th, 2010, 9:30 pm

Wow...just wow! So just so everyone can get a quick perspective check....with all of our resources, I have had rescues screw with me. You dig and you check and yes Michelle, once in a while...you get fooled. I realize YOU probably don't..but the rest of us once in a while actually believe what is in front of us until we are proven wrong.

Angie...take a breath! We cannot save them all and we are all subject to being screwed with. It happens. Unfortunately, all too often we don't know a rescue is a problem until after it has screwed up in a manner that is usually wayyyyyy too public. You can only pray it isn't your dog that it happens with. I have had it happen. So if that makes me really bad at my job...then I would invite any of you to come and take my place.

I seriously cannot believe how quickly everyone here is to look for someone and somewhere to place blame. Seriously, instead of helping, instead of supporting, instead of asking questions...is it really that much easier to place blame.

Well when any of you are completely without blame, have never screwed up, have never been misled..then by all means cast the first stone. I can assure you I cannot cast the first stone.

Disappointing behavior in so many ways.

Michelle, there were soooo many ways you could have sent your message, sooo many ways you could have actually communicated..instead you chose to point a finger, use language that was intended to create anger....Wow, just wow
airwalk
I live here

Postby mnp13 » November 14th, 2010, 9:59 pm

airwalk wrote:Wow...just wow! So just so everyone can get a quick perspective check....with all of our resources, I have had rescues screw with me. You dig and you check and yes Michelle, once in a while...you get fooled. I realize YOU probably don't..but the rest of us once in a while actually believe what is in front of us until we are proven wrong.

Actually yes I have been fooled before, and I took the blame for the screw up. Funny how that works. I just placed a dog in a rescue based on the advice of a friend. If it goes badly, it will be my fault, no one else's... because I made the final call. Sure, I'll have a few things to say to my friend, but ultimately, the buck stops here because I made the final "yes you should put the dog with them" decision.

I looked into that "rescue" for five whole minutes and saw a pile of problems. No web site, over half their placements on Petfinder are Pit Bull puppies, a facebook page with no fans, and that was back with the stuff with Blink, not looking back now to dig things up.

Michelle, there were soooo many ways you could have sent your message, sooo many ways you could have actually communicated..instead you chose to point a finger, use language that was intended to create anger....Wow, just wow

Really? How? When I didn't beg for Angie's forgiveness about a fight she instigated, she unfriended and blocked me on facebook; however her crap there continues. She deleted a lot of her posts to hide what she said, (Funny enough I had copied the thread because someone here can't read from work and wanted to know what was going on. Want to see it? A crowning comment includes "I refuse to be intimidated or subjected by a smurfing ass hole. Nigga please!!! I've been there in my personal relationships enough times to say HELL NO! Okay, well ya all are seeing a little glimpse of me fired up." and there are plenty more. But it's easy to delete things and then play the martyr.) And she continues now with the "you can be my friend or post on PBT" bullshit. I don't recall telling anyone that they could be her friend or be banned from here - that's not a game that I play, never have. So point that finger elsewhere.

Well when any of you are completely without blame, have never screwed up, have never been misled..then by all means cast the first stone. I can assure you I cannot cast the first stone.

Seriously? By that rule, we can never hold anyone accountable for anything, anytime. That makes no sense.

I'm curious to know when Angie found out about what was going on with Dozia?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby airwalk » November 14th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Not going to get into a tit for tat with you, it isn't worth my time or energy.

As for not holding people accountable, you know me better than that! Therefore, I have to assume you are either seriously peeved and writing without giving it thorough consideration or you are looking for a fight with me...which you are not going to get. I have no trouble holding people accountable, that does not mean I have to be nasty about doing so.
airwalk
I live here

Postby DemoDick » November 14th, 2010, 10:16 pm

airwalk wrote:Not going to get into a tit for tat with you, it isn't worth my time or energy.

You'll get plastered and you know it. Never pick a shit-fight with a guy (or gal in this case) who is holding a shovel. Michelle has a massive shovel.

As for not holding people accountable, you know me better than that! Therefore, I have to assume you are either seriously peeved and writing without giving it thorough consideration or you are looking for a fight with me...which you are not going to get. I have no trouble holding people accountable, that does not mean I have to be nasty about doing so.

That is not what you wrote. Here, I'll help.

airwalk wrote:Well when any of you are completely without blame, have never screwed up, have never been misled..then by all means cast the first stone. I can assure you I cannot cast the first stone.

Sure looks like you're taking the position that no one is qualified to take Angie to task for screwing up.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby airwalk » November 14th, 2010, 10:27 pm

mature conversation...as usual
airwalk
I live here

Postby DemoDick » November 14th, 2010, 10:30 pm

airwalk wrote:mature conversation...as usual

The woman whose side you are taking in this actually posted "Nigga please!" on her Facebook so I just wanted to make you feel right at home.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby mnp13 » November 14th, 2010, 10:35 pm

airwalk wrote:As for not holding people accountable, you know me better than that! Therefore, I have to assume you are either seriously peeved and writing without giving it thorough consideration or you are looking for a fight with me...which you are not going to get. I have no trouble holding people accountable, that does not mean I have to be nasty about doing so.

Actually, I'm not looking for a fight with you. You did not pick a fight with me, nor do I have a "problem" with you; I don't agree with you but that's not a personal issue, I just happen to not agree. and I can keep them separate.

I don't need to take it to facebook, plaster it through a bunch of threads or otherwise keep the party going. We will disagree on this topic though.

Seriously though, is there a "nice and friendly" way to hold someone accountable when the other party is hiding behind closed doors to be nasty? For all the bravado, being a tough ass while hitting "block" at every opportunity is pretty damn funny to me. Then showing up here to through the "smurf you's" and the "you owe me's" around. Sorry, I don't owe anyone anything. Well, I owe a lot of people things, but not Angie.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby airwalk » November 14th, 2010, 10:36 pm

DemoDick wrote:

The woman whose side you are taking in this actually posted "Nigga please!" on her Facebook so I just wanted to make you feel right at home.

Demo Dick

such witty response....you have such a command of the English language.
airwalk
I live here

Postby airwalk » November 14th, 2010, 10:38 pm

mnp13 wrote:
airwalk wrote:As for not holding people accountable, you know me better than that! Therefore, I have to assume you are either seriously peeved and writing without giving it thorough consideration or you are looking for a fight with me...which you are not going to get. I have no trouble holding people accountable, that does not mean I have to be nasty about doing so.

Actually, I'm not looking for a fight with you. You did not pick a fight with me, nor do I have a "problem" with you; I don't agree with you but that's not a personal issue, I just happen to not agree. and I can keep them separate.

I don't need to take it to facebook, plaster it through a bunch of threads or otherwise keep the party going. We will disagree on this topic though.

Seriously though, is there a "nice and friendly" way to hold someone accountable when the other party is hiding behind closed doors to be nasty? For all the bravado, being a tough ass while hitting "block" at every opportunity is pretty damn funny to me. Then showing up here to through the "smurf you's" and the "you owe me's" around. Sorry, I don't owe anyone anything. Well, I owe a lot of people things, but not Angie.

but Michelle I must disagree, respectfully, you have participated in keeping it going both here and on Facebook. You have been an active participant.

You are right we will continue to disagree on this topic....
airwalk
I live here

Postby DemoDick » November 14th, 2010, 10:43 pm

airwalk wrote:
DemoDick wrote:

Demo Dick

such witty response....you have such a command of the English language.

Not witty at all. One hundred percent accurate. Let's examine this in detail. You don't like my use of the language. Ok. I'm cool with that. Yet, your BFF also called me a "smurfing asshole" on FB and then, like the coward she is, DELETED it. So we have Angie calling me a "smurfing asshole" and throwing up a "Nigga Please!" yet I'm the focus if your ire for being "immature".

Please, keep it up. You're making a really solid case for yourself here.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue