Miss March - Tina (TinaMartin)

Miss April - Alley (ParisStreetPitCrew)

Miss May - Cathleen (BullyLady)

Miss June - Kathleen (PetieMarie22)

Miss July - Jenna (jcoffey917)

Miss August - Jeanine (BigDogBuford)

Miss September - Noel (Hoyden)

Miss October - Michelle (mnp13)

Miss November - Kristina (Rolex & Deebo)

Miss December - Erin (TheRedQueen)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » November 8th, 2010, 6:54 am

Once again, the Women of PBT are GORGEOUS!!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 8th, 2010, 8:44 am

Michelle, as always, fantastic job!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » November 8th, 2010, 9:52 am

It looks great! My neighbor/friend stated that she already ordered hers...whooohoooooo!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TinaMartin » November 8th, 2010, 12:06 pm

My friend Patrick is ordering one again this year as well. So that 2 so far. He's been waiting very impatiently. 8) I promised him I would sign it when he and his wife come to Rochester in a few weeks.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Ino » November 8th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Can you put the calendar cover and a small write up that it benefits operation hug a hero on facebook? When I try to link this thread, it gives the pit bull talk index page statement instead of the calendar info. I have a lot of members from the army unit that I talk to through facebook that would probably be interested in supporting the cause. A post just like the one posted on the fan page on Nov 24, 2009 for the 2010 calendar would be great so I can just click share and everyone will know what it benefits. Well done- the calendars look great!!
:D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 8th, 2010, 1:00 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Tubular Toby » November 8th, 2010, 1:33 pm

Looks awesome!!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby Ino » November 8th, 2010, 1:52 pm

I shared the post from Nov 4th this year that said the calendars are ready, but this is how the post came out:
Kim Barlet via Pit Bulls and Pretty Girls: Those of you that support our troops, please share!!!!
Pinup Calendar : Ruby Press
http://www.cafepress.com
7 minutes ago · Comment ·Like · Share

This is what the post I shared said:
"Pit Bulls and Pretty Girls Calendars will be available starting this weekend (Sunday evening.) They are available through CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/rubypress/6167021

They are $25 each, with 100% of the proceeds going to Operation-Hug-a-Hero. It takes about 5 calendars to sponsor a doll for a child of a deployed service member or fallen... hero.
See More
Pinup Calendar : Ruby Press
http://www.cafepress.com
November 4 at 12:18pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · Share
."

That is why I think an updated version of the post from Nov 24, 2009 would be good so it shows the calendar cover and a description of what it benefits when you click share and people would know what it is about without having to read additional comments or going to the fan page to figure it out. I am sure people will assume the proceeds go to the dogs if I share it as it shows up now and I am sure more of my army friends would crosspost if they know that the calendar helps military kids. I know that comes out sounding wrong, but what I mean is I know soldiers see how kids react during pre/post deployment and it tugs at the heart strings of soldiers with or without kids when you see it first hand (it always got to me seeing the kids/spouses come running up to their loved ones when we returned from a deployment, eventhough I was single without kids....it was a happy moment to witness) and they are more likely to crosspost if they know that it benefits operation hug a hero. Just the word operation usually gets a soldiers attention.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 8th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Ino wrote:That is why I think an updated version of the post from Nov 24, 2009 would be good so it shows the calendar cover and a description of what it benefits when you click share and people would know what it is about without having to read additional comments or going to the fan page to figure it out. I am sure people will assume the proceeds go to the dogs if I share it as it shows up now and I am sure more of my army friends would crosspost if they know that the calendar helps military kids. I know that comes out sounding wrong, but what I mean is I know soldiers see how kids react during pre/post deployment and it tugs at the heart strings of soldiers with or without kids when you see it first hand (it always got to me seeing the kids/spouses come running up to their loved ones when we returned from a deployment, eventhough I was single without kids....it was a happy moment to witness) and they are more likely to crosspost if they know that it benefits operation hug a hero. Just the word operation usually gets a soldiers attention.

I don't think it sounds wrong at all. There are people who didn't want to be involved because it was for military, but had to been for dogs they would have been all over it. I appreciate the input.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Ino » November 8th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Thanks, Michelle. I believe it!! I am both an Army veteran and a Pit Bull lover and I have friends that bash the military (some are even former soldiers) and some that bash Pit Bulls. Guess that is the beauty of freedom of speech. I don't have to agree with things people say and I try to remember even when the most ignorant or offensive comments come out of their mouth, I PROUDLY served my country so that they would have the right to continue to voice their opinion. I do, however get a lot of positive comments on my Ino pics- seems no matter what a person's bias is, people can't seem to hate a cute dog :wink: !! It is pretty much his facebook page anyway :D - way more pics of him than me!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » November 8th, 2010, 4:55 pm

My sister showed my *almost* 3 year old nephew my photo today, via Facebook. His response..."Ernin (his name for me) is on the bus with her shoes" lol

:)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » November 8th, 2010, 5:03 pm

MY shoes! lol
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » November 8th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Everyone looks beautiful and the calendar is amazing.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby plebayo » November 11th, 2010, 1:27 am

You girls are just gawgeous! Once again the calendar turned out fabulous!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby HappyPuppy » November 11th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Well done!!! I was wondering where all the new avatars were coming from.
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby CinderDee » November 11th, 2010, 2:39 pm

Looking beautiful, ladies!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » November 13th, 2010, 10:30 am

Kudos to Michelle for putting this together!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby Malli » November 13th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Nice work. Looks awesome. I love the whole retro thing. I want wing tip heals.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » November 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Got mine in the mail today! Woot!
We brought on to Phil's gramma and one to his mom too. They were thrilled. :D
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk